Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#11grimmdaddyPosted 3/20/2013 2:16:25 PM
one of the reasons I like it is because it isn't a mad rush to the end of the level IE L4d, I wish it was more open dead island style but have no idea how that would work in this universe
#12obishawnPosted 3/20/2013 2:16:26 PM
Saintx13 posted...
obishawn posted...
Interesting how they bash the game without explaining what it is they dislike about the game. Seems like the average hater that posts on this board.

I'm playing the game and couldn't disagree with this review more.

Either you have a severe lack of reading comprehension or you just didn't read the review.

Question, what didn't he explain specifically that he hated on?

All he said was "its bad, if you want to play a zombie game, play these other gamed instead."
---
Winter is coming
#13Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:16:51 PM
Heavy_D_Forever posted...
DayZ is an excellent example of the game I envision

Day Z is only fun until you see another player, then it turns into a stupid trollfest. The community for that game is terrible, I'd much rather have a single player game over Day Z.

Then download Singleplayer DayZ, it exists.

And this topic is stupid because I posted a review from a website?
#14Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:18:01 PM
obishawn posted...
Saintx13 posted...
obishawn posted...
Interesting how they bash the game without explaining what it is they dislike about the game. Seems like the average hater that posts on this board.

Either you have a severe lack of reading comprehension or you just didn't read the review.

All he said was "its bad, if you want to play a zombie game, play these other gamed instead."

LOL, what I quoted was the end of the review. The whole review is provided in the link.

Wow, now I have a better idea of the people buying this game.
#15YochodoPosted 3/20/2013 2:21:10 PM
obishawn posted...
Saintx13 posted...
obishawn posted...

Trust me, he doesn't need to say anything else
---
Raul
#16Frost_ManPosted 3/20/2013 2:24:33 PM
Another stupid topic from Saintx13

It's posting a review of the game. I don't understand how that's stupid.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#17xHuckleberryPosted 3/20/2013 2:25:47 PM
It seems like your life goal to prove to people this game sucks.

I say stick with it, eventually it will pay off.
#18mr_new_vegasPosted 3/20/2013 2:33:00 PM
Why are you even surprised, Saint?

These guys made a terrible purchase choice and now have to defend it with every stupid argument they can conjure in order to not look as misinformed, impulsive shoppers. Let them relish in their piece of crap game for as long as they like.
---
Playing: Driver, Morrowind. Reading: The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
#19obishawnPosted 3/20/2013 2:52:46 PM
Saintx13 posted...
obishawn posted...
Saintx13 posted...
obishawn posted...

LOL, what I quoted was the end of the review. The whole review is provided in the link.

Wow, now I have a better idea of the people buying this game.

If you had said in your opening post that you didn't post the whole review, then I would have read the link. That being said, I just finished reading the review and my comment is the same, only let me add that he reviewed the game negatively because he didn't understand how to play it.

Its called Survival Instinct, yet his instinct was to rush through the levels and get swamped with enemies. He faults the game for him being an idiot.

Every other gripe he had was about personal preference; that doesn't mean the game is bad.
---
Winter is coming
#20Monolith1676Posted 3/20/2013 3:00:44 PM
As someone once said, "Call of Duty ruined an entire generation of gamers."
---
XBOX Live GT: For Blood
Gears of War 1 Assassination Legend