Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#21RainbroDashPosted 3/20/2013 3:01:04 PM
Does obishawn work for terminal reality or something? Never seen such an apologist for such a flawed game before.
#22lol_klingonsPosted 3/20/2013 3:04:44 PM
I for one am happy with my purchase, so far this is my GOTY.

This video is for all you haters that don't appreciate the sheer amount of effort that went into this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC-HBQbeLgU
---
Oh R'lyeh?
#23Erupt50Posted 3/20/2013 3:06:07 PM
mr_new_vegas posted...
Why are you even surprised, Saint?

These guys made a terrible purchase choice and now have to defend it with every stupid argument they can conjure in order to not look as misinformed, impulsive shoppers. Let them relish in their piece of crap game for as long as they like.

Yep, saw the same thing happen on the Aliens:CM board when that came out. Some people just have a hard time admitting they made a bad purchase or got duped into buying a game because of the franchise the game is based on. It's ok folks, we all make poor purchases from time to time. Why do you have to try so hard to convince yourself it's a good game? It's simply not....nothing is going to change that.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#24obishawnPosted 3/20/2013 3:13:24 PM
RainbroDash posted...
Does obishawn work for terminal reality or something? Never seen such an apologist for such a flawed game before.

No, I don't work for anything game related. And I didn't defend the game, I pointed out how flawed that review is.
---
Winter is coming
#25Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:20:20 PM
obishawn posted...
RainbroDash posted...

No, I don't work for anything game related. And I didn't defend the game, I pointed out how flawed that review is.

The review is spot on.
#26Kr0nik2000Posted 3/20/2013 3:39:54 PM
The fact that people are trying to get others to hate the game so badly makes me love it even more. I would of paid 100 dollars for this game if it meant pissing you haters off more. -with love, A Walking Dead fanboy
#27Erupt50Posted 3/20/2013 3:44:37 PM
Kr0nik2000 posted...
The fact that people are trying to get others to hate the game so badly makes me love it even more. I would of paid 100 dollars for this game if it meant pissing you haters off more. -with love, A Walking Dead fanboy

The sad thing is that this is probably the truth and you wouldn't be the only one. That what sucks about these cash in games....there's so much potential for a game like this but that potential will never be realized because they know people are going to buy it no matter what. Why spend the extra time and money making a good game?
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#28Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:46:02 PM
Kr0nik2000 posted...

I don't think there is much trying involved. There are two kinds of people.

1) People that are not fooled and did not buy it.

2) People who rushed out and bought it, feel stupid, and are trying to justify their purchase.

Might I add a true Walking Dead fan cringes at the game. I've seen it said on multiple forums/sites. They all wanted something better and expected something more than a pile of crap.

This is the ONLY forum on the internet I have run across where people are saying this game is good. Those are the same people who fall into the second category mentioned above.
#29Monolith1676Posted 3/20/2013 4:05:26 PM
I'm sorry, but not everyone has to justify something to everyone else. If someone bought it and is enjoying it and cares to share their experience with the game, that is their opinion. Now stop with the non-stop troll topics and go do something that matters. Go feed the homeless, read to the elderly.
---
XBOX Live GT: For Blood
Gears of War 1 Assassination Legend
#30NewhopesPosted 3/20/2013 4:38:20 PM(edited)
Seen 6-7 reviews so far all have been in the 2-5 score area, all basically say it's not worth full price.