Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#41Jeh64Posted 3/21/2013 5:11:30 AM
Dang
#42ddmcgrathPosted 3/21/2013 7:10:26 AM
I love frequenting boards of really awful games during their release week. There's just so many people that pretend they dont care because they enjoy it regardless. You guys are the reason why standards are so low in the video game industry. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and in affect what you're putting your fellow gamers through when you throw cash at terrible products, so more terrible products can be released.

Just because you had some interest in the game pre-release date, doesnt mean it's not okay for you to change your mind. We wont think badly of you. You dont need to buy every game you had slight interest ib, you know; there's actual quality games coming out.

Think of the bigger picture.
#43Kilik212Posted 3/21/2013 7:59:37 AM
Topdog75 posted...
Kilik212 posted...
I actually wanna give this game a shot I love the survival horror genre and just about anything with zombies in it. I'm going to rent it though

I was thinking about trying this out too but I just seen a walkthrough where this guy got surrounded by about 15 zombies and instead of him instantly dying he ended up doing a mini game where the zombies lined up to be stabbed in the face 1 at a time... now I'm not so sure...

Edit: Here's the video I'm talking about.

http://youtu.be/NWmiALqCt14?t=8m44s

I just watched the video and OMG that was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen he should've been killed, the Zombie grab mechanic is clearly broken. Every time they grab you it puts you in a one on one stabbing mini game regardless of how many zombies surrounded you or were swiping at you.
---
I am the master of my abilities, I think.
#44mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:19:16 AM
ddmcgrath posted...
I love frequenting boards of really awful games during their release week. There's just so many people that pretend they dont care because they enjoy it regardless. You guys are the reason why standards are so low in the video game industry. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and in affect what you're putting your fellow gamers through when you throw cash at terrible products, so more terrible products can be released.

Just because you had some interest in the game pre-release date, doesnt mean it's not okay for you to change your mind. We wont think badly of you. You dont need to buy every game you had slight interest ib, you know; there's actual quality games coming out.

I feel sorry for you and that your life is based on videogames.....which seems to be your only standard..

Wow this world is ****
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#45Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:21:33 AM
mudelledge posted...
ddmcgrath posted...

I feel sorry for you and that your life is based on videogames.....which seems to be your only standard..

Wow this world is ****

You seem really upset. I didn't know the state of this "world" was based on the reactions to a bad videogame.
#46mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:34:57 AM
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...
ddmcgrath posted...

Wow this world is ****

You seem really upset. I didn't know the state of this "world" was based on the reactions to a bad videogame.

It's amazing how you're a troll, why would anyone who didn't buy a game they thought was going to suck, hang around. To warn consumers? You've been on that crack pot idea since last week..

And after you were telling the "facts" I went and bought it still.

It's a good game and I enjoy it as well as my friends. But here's the added bonus, I'm making the VG industry go into tge crapper which pissed you and you likens off...

Best part its a win win for me. So keep posting " warning" them. It's working excellent for people like me.

Those who don't give 2 ****s
---
#47chasingmaynardPosted 3/21/2013 8:40:02 AM
mudelledge posted...

It's amazing how you're a troll, why would anyone who didn't buy a game they thought was going to suck, hang around. To warn consumers? You've been on that crack pot idea since last week..

It's a good game and I enjoy it as well as my friends. But here's the added bonus, I'm making the VG industry go into tge crapper which pissed you and you likens off...

Best part its a win win for me. So keep posting " warning" them. It's working excellent for people like me.

I bought a second copy last night just for the hell of it, and was thinking of Saint during the whole transaction.
#48Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:41:06 AM
mudelledge posted...
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...
ddmcgrath posted...

Wow this world is ****

First let me be very clear, I am not pissed at all. In fact I am literally getting paid to sit here and post on these boards, how awesome is that?

Second, I have turned more than enough people away from this game. I did this based on facts.

Last but not least, I realize you're not that intelligent. You make that very clear. Let me explain briefly...

So to clarify. You're saying that you enjoyed a game that you openly admit that it's bad enough that support for it will further throw the VG industry into "tge crapper?"

Doesn't say much for your side of the debate. Sounds to me you recognize you like horrible games and embrace it. In that case more power to you. :)
#49mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:51:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:55:33 AM
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...
ddmcgrath posted...

Wow this world is ****

First let me be very clear, I am not pissed at all. In fact I am literally getting paid to sit here and post on these boards, how awesome is that?

Second, I have turned more than enough people away from this game. I did this based on facts.

Last but not least, I realize you're not that intelligent. You make that very clear. Let me explain briefly...

So to clarify. You're saying that you enjoyed a game that you openly admit that it's bad enough that support for it will further throw the VG industry into "tge crapper?"

Doesn't say much for your side of the debate. Sounds to me you recognize you like horrible games and embrace it. In that case more power to you. :)

Hey check it out everyone a dissertation by a troll. Write something and he will turn it around to make it look like he's right, on opinions.

He likes to argue with anyone that he thinks is wrong. And then calls you unintelligent because you honestly don't care about the VG industry. But you just like to enjoy a game that you feel entertained by, this guy is like a JW trying to knock on your door and change your mind.

You make me laugh still with your trollish post .
Ahh gamefaqs (frequently asked questions) keep it classy with subjugated opinions.

=D

Ps- you must be a lousy worker if you're on your phone, debating a game while on the clock...while there are people in desperate need for a job, that's willing to work five times harder than you...
---