Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#61Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:31:55 AM(edited)
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

My fan boy is back!

You find someone who provides facts to the masses as disturbing? You've said it yourself in other posts that this is a "niche" game that wasn't executed and you recommend nothing more than a rental.

The only difference is you have a weird fanaticism about Walking Dead which makes you blindly defend it and anything about it. You even said yourself that the moment the show goes off you begin to scrounge through your games to fulfill your need for a fix.

So yeah, who's disturbing? Someone who will play a horribly bad game just to hear a guy's voice from a TV show he likes. mmm-kay.

lol, good one.

But no, that isn't the case. What is actually weird is that you don't even work at a place that sells video games, let alone has "demos" set up on the sales floor/lobby.

Haha. You got me now!

Keep grasping for straws Maynard. Looks like I hit a nerve. :)

Nice response. You know you don't.

Gears of War playing on the floor in a game store... my ass, lol. Let me know which chain so I can go there with my 5 year old and establish a nice little lawsuit for his brain being warped from the disturbing graphic images. You're a joke.

Well, at least your good at carrying a picket sign and saving the world from "bad games". You've got something going for you. I hear Greenpeace is always looking for more sheep.

Are you serious? We have had every Gears of War and CoD game on the floor since I have worked here. Not to mention tons of games with graphic violence and explicit language. Gears will stay out until we receive Bioshock Infinite, also a Mature rated title.

In the PS3 display we have God of War which I just checked to make sure and it is indeed a Mature rated game.

In fact I can't think of the last game we had out for display that wasn't mature rated besides the Allstar Battle Royale for PS3.

So yeah your theory there doesn't hold up at all.

I feel sorry for your kid.
#62mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:35:24 AM
In the PS3 display we have God of War which I just checked to make sure and it is indeed a Mature rated game.

Oblivious or misinformed......yea I trust you now
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#63Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:37:28 AM
mudelledge posted...

What did you just babble? That makes no sense.
#64dkalikoPosted 3/21/2013 8:38:05 AM
I'm going to atleast give the game a rental. Reminds me so much of Land of the Dead:Road to Fiddlers Green. I liked that game.
---
PSN:CrimsonScion
360 GT:KiDKaLH00N
#65mudelledgePosted 3/21/2013 8:43:57 AM
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...

Just quoting you
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#66Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:49:00 AM
mudelledge posted...
Saintx13 posted...
mudelledge posted...

Just quoting you

You still are making no sense. Then again you like this game so it's safe to assume you don't make sense a lot.
#67chasingmaynardPosted 3/21/2013 8:54:48 AM
Can anyone on here name a game store chain that lets you play games in the store for anyone to see?

Eh?
#68atomsteelePosted 3/21/2013 8:57:05 AM
Voted post with the most over used quote function March 2013.
#69Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:57:39 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Can anyone on here name a game store chain that lets you play games in the store for anyone to see?

Eh?

Gamestop
Best Buy
Target
Wal Mart

Eh, I could actually keep going with this. Where do you live that they DON'T have floor demos? Even our Blockbuster video store use to have them before they closed up.
#70chasingmaynardPosted 3/21/2013 9:06:27 AM(edited)
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...

Eh?

Gamestop
Best Buy
Target
Wal Mart

Eh, I could actually keep going with this. Where do you live that they DON'T have floor demos? Even our Blockbuster video store use to have them before they closed up.

Oops... didn't put the word "Mature" in there.

None of those 4 chains ever have any Mature titles on display. It would be a PR disaster.