Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#71Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:14:47 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Can anyone on here name a game store chain that lets you play games in the store for anyone to see?

Eh?

Gamestop
Best Buy
Target
Wal Mart

Eh, I could actually keep going with this. Where do you live that they DON'T have floor demos? Even our Blockbuster video store use to have them before they closed up.

Oops... didn't put the word "Mature" in there.

None of those 4 chains ever have any Mature titles on display. It would be a PR disaster.

Never? I can see some areas being different but I have a really hard time believing they don't at least put out the Call of Duty games on display. The reason I say this is my Best Buy never takes theirs down, they have it on display (with the official glasses, controllers, earbuds, etc) and only change it when the next CoD comes out.

Check the ratings on them. You're wrong.
#72chasingmaynardPosted 3/21/2013 9:18:57 AM
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Can anyone on here name a game store chain that lets you play games in the store for anyone to see?

Eh?

Gamestop
Best Buy
Target
Wal Mart

Eh, I could actually keep going with this. Where do you live that they DON'T have floor demos? Even our Blockbuster video store use to have them before they closed up.

Oops... didn't put the word "Mature" in there.

None of those 4 chains ever have any Mature titles on display. It would be a PR disaster.

Never? I can see some areas being different but I have a really hard time believing they don't at least put out the Call of Duty games on display. The reason I say this is my Best Buy never takes theirs down, they have it on display (with the official glasses, controllers, earbuds, etc) and only change it when the next CoD comes out.

Check the ratings on them. You're wrong.

Well, I guess my area is a little less gangsta than where you live. Or maybe the corporate reps around here actually have some smarts to not chance a 4 year old seeing a knife getting driven into a zombies skull.
#73Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 7:39:37 AM
There is no doubt Kotaku is absolutely correct on this score.