Police Station

#1PWCNYGPosted 3/22/2013 4:37:55 AM
I got the batteries, gave them to the cop on the roof, I talked to the in the gas station window, and the guy in the jail cell. He needs food, where do I find it, and I guess keys after it?

Thanks for any serious help!
#2PWCNYG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 4:40:06 AM
PWCNYG posted...
I got the batteries, gave them to the cop on the roof, I talked to the in the gas station window, and the guy in the jail cell. He needs food, where do I find it, and I guess keys after it?

Thanks for any serious help!

I meant talked to the guy in the window, sorry.
#3rorrimehtninaMPosted 3/22/2013 5:00:28 AM
Go back to the supermarket.
---
SPECS: Pentium X 9.4ghz, Nvidia ZCron with 3GB VRAM, 7GB physical RAM. All parts summoned from the future.
#4PWCNYG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:03:03 AM
rorrimehtninaM posted...
Go back to the supermarket.

I did, where am I looking exactly?
#5carporamaPosted 3/22/2013 5:47:53 AM
if you go in the front door go left and to the corner against the street.
#6JaykDyePosted 3/22/2013 6:27:48 AM
yeah food is in grocery store(look everywhere); the key is in the trailer park behind police station, either let loose the fire escape on second floor, or turn on the radio by police cars, and the walkers will break through the wooden fence(or you can do it yourself, but you'll probably get mauled) it's best to let the fire escape down, wait for zombies to pile in police station from back door, then hop down fire escape head towards pool/trailer park(remember to close doors behind you) go around left side of trailers till you can push a car(be carefull it has an alarm if you jump on it) find lucky less(he's got a cowboy hat, in middle of a circle of trailers, the keys are on a fridge... can't miss it... and put less out his misery) then, if you make noise run(if not walk) back to metal fence where police station is(close door behind you!) talk to guy in gas station, and you should figure it out from there
(remember the oil tanker has a ladder you can climb on the back for after you get gas)
#7PWCNYG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:34:56 AM
JaykDye posted...
yeah food is in grocery store(look everywhere); the key is in the trailer park behind police station, either let loose the fire escape on second floor, or turn on the radio by police cars, and the walkers will break through the wooden fence(or you can do it yourself, but you'll probably get mauled) it's best to let the fire escape down, wait for zombies to pile in police station from back door, then hop down fire escape head towards pool/trailer park(remember to close doors behind you) go around left side of trailers till you can push a car(be carefull it has an alarm if you jump on it) find lucky less(he's got a cowboy hat, in middle of a circle of trailers, the keys are on a fridge... can't miss it... and put less out his misery) then, if you make noise run(if not walk) back to metal fence where police station is(close door behind you!) talk to guy in gas station, and you should figure it out from there
(remember the oil tanker has a ladder you can climb on the back for after you get gas)

THANKS everyone!