i cant get thru the hospital

#1Vegan CarnivorePosted 3/22/2013 7:37:36 AM
please help me, it never ends, just doors and doors
---
There must have been major lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.
#2chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 7:42:30 AM
There is a way through.

And run when you hit the first real "oh crap" moment. I didn't run and tried to hold my own... and my own didn't last long. You are supposed to run.
#3Vegan Carnivore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 5:23:13 PM
so they want you to run through it, getting a tiny bit further each time, but starting all the way back at the beginning each time? That is horrible!!! each time you make a wrong turn you have to start over until you have the whole level memorized? This will take dozens of repeats!
---
There must have been major lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.
#4mikechips911Posted 3/23/2013 5:26:39 PM
I had no issues i did it my first try just have to be quick on your feet and think fast.
---
PSN ID = I-Fling-Poo-At-U
Gamertag = UnDeadSavage666
#5Vegan Carnivore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 5:29:17 PM
i have a horrible sense of direction. I doesn't help that every corridor and reception area is just cut and pasted so they are all identical. Once dumbass Merril wakes them all up i run and run and eventually just get cornered or mobbed. :-(
---
#6pots555Posted 3/23/2013 6:40:54 PM
So glad I traded my copy. This game is not good. I got Bioshock Rapture Edition instead. Wow! Now that's a good deal on a great franchise.
#7DarquePosted 3/23/2013 11:03:00 PM
Vegan Carnivore posted...
i have a horrible sense of direction. (

So it would seem - I found the level fairly straight forward.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#8Vegan Carnivore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:14:06 AM
You guys who did it easily, did you just run thru it or go carefully?
---
#9durangodanPosted 3/24/2013 1:14:05 PM
I did it first time, not rushing, checking all the rooms. I'm not sure which part is causing problems.

There's a part where you fall through a the floor after being chased - plus a sequence near the morgue where loads come at you - I fought those off after dying once. It put me back outside the morgue, didn't have to do the whole level again.

If it's the morgue - enter and there are loads of zombies eating. Crouch down and sneak to door to your left without disturbing them. Once you go through that door CLOSE IT - then a ton of zombies start heading your way from the corridor ahead. I shot them all with the semi auto shot gun - you might be able to run past them if you're quick. The first time I did it I died because I didn't close the door behind me and got attacked from both sides - it's a survival game, you've got to think!

On a side note, the morgue is worth checking for items etc.

Got to say that the hospital is one of the best levels in the game. Very tense sneaking around in that place.
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
#10Vegan Carnivore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:21:09 PM
Thanks for the tips, sounds like if i can just make it to the morgue, then that will be a checkpoint, I am so tired of starting at the beginning again...
---