Game Informer: 5/10 "Worse than a Zombie Bite"

#11chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 8:28:55 AM
Saintx13 posted...
LOL. You scrambling to have this moderated?

I'll be happy to delete the post if it was that hard of a punch to your gut. The truth can hurt though and as everyone knows now, I come here to speak the truth.

Actually, I don't know how to have something moderated. I'm really not interested in responding to you any more because you mentioned my kid in a negative way, which is pretty f'd up.

Have fun with your vendetta.
#12JaykDyePosted 3/22/2013 8:29:26 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
That's a little more realistic.

Generous is more like it.

No.

Shouldn't you be shielding your child's eyes from the world around him instead of typing? I thought you were raising a sissy.

;)

Really? You're gonna take a shot at my kid?

That's pretty low, dude.

I gotta say, I don't agree that this game is bad... and really don't like saint, as it seems he just trolls this game(but I think he owns it... so I think in truth, he likes it, but the troll part of him won't let him actually say it on the boards)

but yeah, someone's kids, has nothing to do with their opinion on this game...
it's like making "Yo Mama" jokes or something, the only reason to say it, is because whoever you're saying it to, their opinion, isn't an opinion, it's the truth, and you've no reply to it... :P
#13Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:32:59 AM
Um. If you go back and read the specific post that resulted in that comment, ChasingMaynard literally said pretty much what I said in my post. It was something along the lines that he would sue a store if he were walking through it with his kid and they showed a zombie from a videogame dying.

Trust me, I feel sorry for his kid. No one wants to grow up like that.
#14Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:39:24 AM
So while Maynard reevaluates his parenting skills let's get back on topic.
#15chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 8:39:34 AM
Saintx13 posted...
Um. If you go back and read the specific post that resulted in that comment, ChasingMaynard literally said pretty much what I said in my post. It was something along the lines that he would sue a store if he were walking through it with his kid and they showed a zombie from a videogame dying.

Trust me, I feel sorry for his kid. No one wants to grow up like that.

lol, so now it's okay for some 5 year olds to watch zombies get stabbed in the skull...

Typical.
#16chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 8:42:06 AM
Saintx13 posted...

Which topic... you've got over a dozen threads going that all say the same thing...

Which shall we focus on, hmm? Okay, here we go... nope, broken record.... Maybe this one will work... nope... broken record again...

THIS one will work...

Oh wait... yep. Broken record... Thought that was a good one, too. Shucks.
#17Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:43:57 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

Which topic... you've got over a dozen threads going that all say the same thing...

Which shall we focus on, hmm? Okay, here we go... nope, broken record.... Maybe this one will work... nope... broken record again...

THIS one will work...

It's not my fault that the reviews I post are all saying the same thing. It's also not my fault that you chose to follow my threads and comment on EVERY one. In fact you are so obsessed I see you have been mentioning me in threads I didn't even post in.

Run along fan boy. You said there was a vendetta, keep to your word as I liked it better when I got silence from you.
#18chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 8:46:36 AM
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

THIS one will work...

It's not my fault that the reviews I post are all saying the same thing. It's also not my fault that you chose to follow my threads and comment on EVERY one. In fact you are so obsessed I see you have been mentioning me in threads I didn't even post in.

Run along fan boy. You said there was a vendetta, keep to your word as I liked it better when I got silence from you.

I was only asking which topic we should focus on. No need to get all upset. I will stick around to make you feel better... how's that sound...
#19voiceofopinionPosted 3/22/2013 8:48:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:49:42 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

THIS one will work...

I was only asking which topic we should focus on. No need to get all upset. I will stick around to make you feel better... how's that sound...

Not surprised, I knew you couldn't resist. As for my topics I am only posting up the reviews, you're welcome to focus on whatever you want.