Game Informer: 5/10 "Worse than a Zombie Bite"

#21Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:50:51 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
Wow Saintx13 is a real Douchebag and needs to get a life.
Think is on every board of every new game that comes out.
To much time on his hands and obviously to Bytchy too!

Every new game that comes out? Are you kidding? This is the first time in a LONG time that I have posted on GameFAQs.

This game inspired me to educate the simple.
#22Erupt50Posted 3/22/2013 7:58:41 AM
5/10 is definately generous. That implies this is an average game. I think it's safe to say this is a "below average" game.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#23chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 8:08:09 AM
Erupt50 posted...
5/10 is definately generous. That implies this is an average game. I think it's safe to say this is a "below average" game.

5/10 is average? I always took a 6 or 7 as average... I guess I'll have to take a look at other games that Game Informer gave a 5. Should be interesting.
#24SweetPandaLovePosted 3/22/2013 8:23:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:39:14 AM
SweetPandaLove posted...

LOL, what did she say?
#26chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 9:02:30 AM
Saintx13 posted...
SweetPandaLove posted...

LOL, what did she say?

Nothing that hasn't been said about you before...

Haha? Das a good one, no? lol
#27Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:17:20 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
SweetPandaLove posted...

LOL, what did she say?

If you say so. I see you're still feeling the impact of knowing your kid will grow up with daddy issues.

I can see him breaking down into tears all through his teen years (until he just grows to hate you) every time an ad for a videogame pops up on TV. Like you said, I can't imagine his reaction when he walks into his first retail store that has items other than Fisher Price.
#28Paladin ZPosted 3/22/2013 9:17:42 AM
It's more like a 4/10 for the actual game, and less if you take into account Activison's obvious cash grab money grubbing scheme they put the game out to accomplish.
#29chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 9:28:03 AM
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
SweetPandaLove posted...

LOL, what did she say?

If you say so. I see you're still feeling the impact of knowing your kid will grow up with daddy issues.

I can see him breaking down into tears all through his teen years (until he just grows to hate you) every time an ad for a videogame pops up on TV. Like you said, I can't imagine his reaction when he walks into his first retail store that has items other than Fisher Price.

Oh, just admit that it was funny. It was like the perfect setup...

She posted some offensive stuff towards you, something along the lines of you being a monthly feminine product... and then it got deleted, and then you asked what she said...

And then... this is the best part... I said, "nothing that hasn't been said about you before..." Get it? Because someone else called you that in another thread?... Probably me, actually, now I think about it...

Oh man. Funny stuff that was, I'm tellin ya. That's funny stuff right dar.
#30Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:32:47 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...
SweetPandaLove posted...

LOL, what did she say?

Oh, just admit that it was funny. It was like the perfect setup...

She posted some offensive stuff towards you, something along the lines of you being a monthly feminine product... and then it got deleted, and then you asked what she said...

And then... this is the best part... I said, "nothing that hasn't been said about you before..." Get it? Because someone else called you that in another thread?... Probably me, actually, now I think about it...

Oh man. Funny stuff that was, I'm tellin ya. That's funny stuff right dar.

You're slippin' Maynard, slippin' bad. Would this make your child proud? Think about that.