Game Informer: 5/10 "Worse than a Zombie Bite"

#31YochodoPosted 3/22/2013 9:34:49 AM
5 out of 10 is WORSE than a zombie bite?

Geez
---
Raul
#32chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 9:38:07 AM
Saintx13 posted...

You're slippin' Maynard, slippin' bad. Would this make your child proud? Think about that.

If I'm slippin' it's only because I'm laughing.

"nothing that hasn't been said about you before..."

You're making me smile over here though, so keep it up, Monthly.
#33Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:41:23 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

You're slippin' Maynard, slippin' bad. Would this make your child proud? Think about that.

Ever since I schooled you on your parenting you haven't been the same. Must be that vendetta.
#34chasingmaynardPosted 3/22/2013 10:10:22 AM
Saintx13 posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Saintx13 posted...

Ever since I schooled you on your parenting you haven't been the same. Must be that vendetta.

Anything else?
#35stargazer1981Posted 3/22/2013 12:31:46 PM
Again, this goes back to my original comments about you, TC. I mean, you've been on this site, presumably, for 11 years. Isn't this sort of thing beneath you? Or did you join when you were 10 and now only just made it to 21? That would actually make sense, considering the content of your posts.

Find something better to do. Take the high road. Move on. I think you've made your point, bro.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#36Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:12:46 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
I think you've made your point, bro.

Thank you.
#37FunleashTheUryPosted 3/22/2013 5:23:13 PM
How has TC had an account since 2002 and is only an Elite?

I'm guessing trolling.

On topic, this game is terrible, but TC is a blatant troll.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1pNEKn4.gif
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#38nodeerforamonthPosted 3/22/2013 6:34:49 PM
"It's being reported that the game was in development for as little as 6 to 10 months."

How can that be? They were taking preorders for it at last year's Comic Con! That was 8-9 months ago!!!

This wasn't a kickstarter campaign or anything. They had to have had the game in development much longer than 8-9 month if they were selling it that long ago!
#39stargazer1981Posted 3/22/2013 8:37:05 PM
Saintx13 posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
I think you've made your point, bro.

Thank you.

So move on. Just because we "get it", doesn't mean we're going to change our minds or even agree with you.

It's like when Bible-thumper sky-writers make messages in the air saying "Jesus is Lord" and blah blah blah. (1) Non-believers aren't gonna come around to your way of thinking, and (2) you're just preaching to the choir for everyone else who actually does buy into it.

You're a sky-writer; just fulfilling your own narcissistic desire to spread the "good word" to a majority of people that don't give a flying eff. Be the bigger "man" and find something more productive to do with your time.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#40fecetusPosted 3/22/2013 9:28:56 PM
Saintx13 posted...

Obviously the coward who chooses to attack someone's kids instead of focusing on the issue is slipping.

And it is also obvious who has "daddy issues" when you are obsessively concerned about how someone else raises their family.