Destructoid: 2 out of 10 ! Great Quote inside!

#1Saintx13Posted 3/22/2013 8:07:55 AM
Bad A disaster. Any good qualities it might have had are quickly swallowed up by glitches, poor design choices or a plethora of other issues. The desperate or the gullible may find a glimmer of fun hidden somewhere in the pit.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-249298.phtml
#2Pitcher4Posted 3/22/2013 8:24:19 AM
Yeah the game is bad. But you're coming across like you're getting personal pleasure from the bad reviews, that's just sad.

If people do find something to like in this game, good on them. They aren't bothering me.
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#3Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:26:54 AM
Pitcher4 posted...
Yeah the game is bad. But you're coming across like you're getting personal pleasure from the bad reviews, that's just sad.

If people do find something to like in this game, good on them. They aren't bothering me.

I'm just posting up reviews on a Gaming Forum about the specific game that is being reviewed.

It's not like I can cause this game any further harm.
#4shawnmckPosted 3/22/2013 8:30:34 AM
Pitcher4 posted...
Y

^ They are also supporting the cheap & shameful tactic of extremely short development times and cheap cash-ins.
How is that a good thing....and how is that not everyone's problem ?
#5JaykDyePosted 3/22/2013 8:30:47 AM
Pitcher4 posted...

hey! he's not getting personal pleasure! that's just ignorant...
he's getting sensual pleasure, like the kind only a call girl can offer you, or certain massage parlors can
#6ghstbstrPosted 3/22/2013 8:36:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:38:12 AM
JaykDye posted...
Pitcher4 posted...

he's getting sensual pleasure, like the kind only a call girl can offer you, or certain massage parlors can

JakDyke, that makes no sense.
#8Pitcher4Posted 3/22/2013 8:40:23 AM
shawnmck posted...
Pitcher4 posted...
Y

^ They are also supporting the cheap & shameful tactic of extremely short development times and cheap cash-ins.

And hows posting quotes saying how stupid they are going to stop these tactics, I doubt the majority of people buying this game are checking online reviews, games probably sold a ton already. The 'haha I'm smarter than you' to the people who got it comes across as pointless and childish.

When I was younger I enjoyed the Mission: Impossible tie-in game, which was really bad, but I found some fun in it. These types of cash-ins have always been around, always will be. They will continue to dupe people forever.
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#9Erupt50Posted 3/22/2013 9:05:51 AM
shawnmck posted...
Pitcher4 posted...
Y

This so much. I wish people could understand they are hurting themselves by supporting this trash. Companies will never spend the time or money to make quality liscensed games when they can just throw some crap together and cash in on the name brand.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#10CairnsayPosted 3/22/2013 9:26:58 AM
Saintx13 posted...
JaykDye posted...
Pitcher4 posted...

JakDyke, that makes no sense.

It seems to make more sense than spending what seems to be a good chunk or your time trolling the board of a game you're never going to buy. Seriously, I'm probably not going to get this game either, I mainly came on here because I was curious about the game, being a fan of the comics. tv show, and Telltales game. Seriously from what I have seen you must post on here as much as, if not more than, anyone else.

I mean you're not being an ultra troll and going into other people's topics who seem to like the game and mocking them. But to litter the board constantly with updates on how bad the game is doing just seems a little sad. Like have you seriously nothing better to do? Is your life so dull and depressing that the only pleasure you derive is telling people that a game they may like, or were excited for, has not been well received by gaming critics? Like is there no game coming out soon that your excited about? Or game your playing currently you'd like to talk about? Surely your time would be spend better on those boards.
---
GamerTag: Cairnsay
The Big 4: Batman: Arkham City, Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim