Destructoid: 2 out of 10 ! Great Quote inside!

#11Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:36:44 AM
First I am at work so I am getting paid money while I scroll through these forums. Second I am only posting reviews. I can't help the fact that the game has no positive reviews. You say that it is me trashing the game but in reality this is just info from other game sites. I have already expressed my opinion and given out the facts that Activision wouldn't allow prior to it's release.

Also no one forces you to read these threads. It shows the topic creator to the right of the Title, don't click if you don't want to see what I have posted.
#12DarquePosted 3/22/2013 12:04:22 PM
Saintx13 posted...
Bad A disaster. Any good qualities it might have had are quickly swallowed up by glitches, poor design choices or a plethora of other issues. The desperate or the gullible may find a glimmer of fun hidden somewhere in the pit.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-249298.phtml

I am now convinced you really are a troll.

I bet it amazes you some might actually find this game fun.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#13stargazer1981Posted 3/22/2013 12:51:59 PM
shawnmck posted...
Pitcher4 posted...
Y
If people do find something to like in this game, good on them. They aren't bothering me.

^ They are also supporting the cheap & shameful tactic of extremely short development times and cheap cash-ins.
How is that a good thing....and how is that not everyone's problem ?

You think these practices are gonna stop any time soon? If ever? Regardless if people buy it or not? I wish I had your optimism.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#14Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:11:53 PM
Darque posted...
Saintx13 posted...
Bad A disaster. Any good qualities it might have had are quickly swallowed up by glitches, poor design choices or a plethora of other issues. The desperate or the gullible may find a glimmer of fun hidden somewhere in the pit.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-249298.phtml

I am now convinced you really are a troll.

I bet it amazes you some might actually find this game fun.

What part of that post convinced you I was a troll? That's a quote from the article.
#15DarquePosted 3/22/2013 1:29:31 PM
Because you appear to be taking great pleasure rubbing people's noses in it and trying to prove those of us (few as we might be) who do like the game are idiots for daring to enjoy it.

At least that's how it now appears to me.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#16Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:48:42 PM
Darque posted...
Because you appear to be taking great pleasure rubbing people's noses in it and trying to prove those of us (few as we might be) who do like the game are idiots for daring to enjoy it.

At least that's how it now appears to me.

I am sorry that it is making you feel like an idiot but as I said I only copy and pasted part of a review. I did provide a link if you wish to contact the original author and explain that they made you feel like an "idiot" for daring to enjoy it.

Best wishes. :)
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 3/22/2013 1:52:16 PM
Without clicking on the link I'm gonna assume it's Sterling.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#18tzar_666Posted 3/22/2013 1:56:20 PM
they let you suft the internet while working.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#19Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:57:54 PM
tzar_666 posted...
they let you suft the internet while working.

All day long as long as we don't have customers.
#20DarquePosted 3/22/2013 2:06:34 PM
Saintx13 posted...

I am sorry that it is making you feel like an idiot but as I said I only copy and pasted part of a review. I did provide a link if you wish to contact the original author and explain that they made you feel like an "idiot" for daring to enjoy it.

Best wishes. :)

And I'm truly sorry you feel the need to substitute sarcasm for reading comprehension..... but alas. <3
---
Jill Valentine > You