Destructoid: 2 out of 10 ! Great Quote inside!

#21Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:09:42 PM
Darque posted...
Saintx13 posted...

I am sorry that it is making you feel like an idiot but as I said I only copy and pasted part of a review. I did provide a link if you wish to contact the original author and explain that they made you feel like an "idiot" for daring to enjoy it.

Best wishes. :)

And I'm truly sorry you feel the need to substitute sarcasm for reading comprehension..... but alas. <3

You said I was trying to make you feel like an idiot. I only posted reviews. So for you to say that and that not being my intention at all I can only assume that you somehow feel like an idiot. Am I wrong? Posting up relevant reviews from Gaming sites on a gaming forum about this specific game is a bad thing?

Please explain.
#22tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 1:37:10 AM
youre one
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#23meteor9898Posted 3/24/2013 7:57:07 AM
The butthurt is strong in this topic. TC literally did nothing but post a quote and link to a review, which is more than I would have done, because this game is a travesty and should be rightfully lambasted. What, are we all for censorship now? Should he have kept this review hushed up to spare your worthless feelings? You people need to get over yourselves.
#24mudelledgePosted 3/24/2013 8:07:24 AM
meteor9898 posted...
The butthurt is strong in this topic. TC literally did nothing but post a quote and link to a review, which is more than I would have done, because this game is a travesty and should be rightfully lambasted. What, are we all for censorship now? Should he have kept this review hushed up to spare your worthless feelings? You people need to get over yourselves.

Practice what you preach hombre
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#25tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 8:15:51 AM
mudelledge posted...
meteor9898 posted...

Practice what you preach hombre

repeatedly posting bad reviews in new topics and bashing. nothing but bashing.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#26Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 8:37:24 AM
Bump