Did you RENT it? Want Herd Mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Did you RENT it? Want Herd Mode?
2 years ago#1
I have two Herd Mode codes to give away (the game isn't selling here and we have a bunch of codes.)

Rules are simple: This only applies to those who rented the game. If you rented it please take a picture of it in the case (whether it be Redbox, Blockbuster, etc.) It has to have some sign that it is a rental, retail copies do not apply.

Last thing, put a piece of paper with the date (3/22/2013) and your GameFAQs username.

You can PM me the picture (I recommend uploading it to photobucket, imgur, etc) and post here when you have done so. I will pick two names out tomorrow morning and will post them here after PMing you the codes.

Once again, this DOES NOT apply to retail copies.
2 years ago#2
I rented it...
2 years ago#3
bought it new but didnt get a code i'd love one please
---
I don't discriminate, I hate everybody, xbl: IIII Demon III. psn:vbcave
2 years ago#4
oops, prolly should have read the whole msg
---
I don't discriminate, I hate everybody, xbl: IIII Demon III. psn:vbcave
2 years ago#5
Zonedogg posted...
bought it new but didnt get a code i'd love one please

Rental only, sorry. Though I am not sure where you got it, our store originally did not have any kind of DLC code for orders. We were given a box of leftover ear necklaces from another event.

We were sent an email with the herd codes and told to give them out to all that purchase the game so you may want to check with the retailer you obtained it from and see if they got them as well.
2 years ago#6
Those that have messaged me asking to trade, I cannot do that. I have two codes and they will be given out completely free. That is the only way to obtain them from me.
2 years ago#7
Why only to people that rented?
2 years ago#8
StnkyWizleTeets posted...
Why only to people that rented?

I can't help people that have supported a bad game by paying full price. It's basically telling Activision that it is okay to sell us packaged poop.

Those that rented it, I would like to offer them the chance to get the full experience (which should only take a few hours.)
2 years ago#9
Give me a code because I will never buy this game
2 years ago#10
Dunno how to PM but ill post the link in a sec.

EDIT: hur http://imgur.com/2g1uELw
---
GT: Crimson 1ce
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Did you RENT it? Want Herd Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived