Did you RENT it? Want Herd Mode?

#11dataDyneSoldierPosted 3/22/2013 3:20:52 PM
$10 for a five day rental??? No wonder so many Blockbusters closed down.
---
Anaheim Ducks 2013: 22-3-4
"Search him. Then I will kill you." - Bane
#12SparkItUpPosted 3/22/2013 4:52:58 PM
Saintx13 posted...
StnkyWizleTeets posted...
Why only to people that rented?

I can't help people that have supported a bad game by paying full price. It's basically telling Activision that it is okay to sell us packaged poop.

Those that rented it, I would like to offer them the chance to get the full experience (which should only take a few hours.)

those that rented supported it by getting it from a company that paid full price...your logic fails.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#13Terzian313Posted 3/22/2013 5:43:50 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
$10 for a five day rental??? No wonder so many Blockbusters closed down.

Lol they actually JUST changed to that policy. Before I was able to pay $15 bux for an entire month of 1 game out. They get games day 1 usually too, it was an amazing deal. Now, it's $25/mo for it and $10 for 5 days. I usually just get the month thing when there's more than 1 game I want to play anyway.
---
GT: Crimson 1ce
#14Mogga123_5Posted 3/22/2013 7:24:23 PM
Dunno how to PM but ill post the link in a sec.

EDIT: hur http://imgur.com/2g1uELw

Blatant: "I smoke" post.
---
The mast is broken, hull is splitting, dear God the ****in' ship is sinking
#15Pachaco12Posted 3/22/2013 7:40:42 PM
TC your logic fails. Renting it is supporting activision. Maybe even more so than purchasing it from a retailer at full price. Mainly because blockbuster, redbox etc probably bought more copies than even sold from walmart, gamestop ect across the country.
---
XBL: SpaceChimp716
PSN: Radioactivemonk
#16tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 12:34:10 AM
you said you didn't work at gamestop
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#17aheroafakePosted 3/25/2013 3:20:32 AM
Mogga123_5 posted...
Dunno how to PM but ill post the link in a sec.

EDIT: hur http://imgur.com/2g1uELw

Blatant: "I smoke" post.

Uh how?
---
Hollywood Undead | Undead Army | Undead Soldier
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#18voiceofopinionPosted 3/25/2013 4:28:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 7:43:41 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
Saintx13 said-"I can't help people that have supported a bad game by paying full price. It's basically telling Activision that it is okay to sell us packaged poop."
Which is kind of funny when you think about been your job working in a store is based on sales.
So much for the lack of Customer Service huh?
Last time I checked been I use work in Customer Service You are supose to be Neutral and the Customer is always right.
It really is to bad that someone who knows you and knows were you work didnt copy all your Biase postings and giving away codes codes Gamefaq's and slandering game companies that pthey send to your sore from the place that you work to take all this to your bosses or hire up.
I have seen it before at Places like Wal-mart when people dont keep there lives private over the internet and use the places they work for personal bullshnit.

Make sense much? Didn't think so.