AngryJoe Review

#11Bikes-Posted 3/22/2013 6:56:44 PM
Rizzman111 posted...
Does angry joe even have a real job? He would be a great, well critic.

Presumably a youtube partner so he gets payed for doing the videos (I have adblock so I can't really tell )
#12SparkItUpPosted 3/22/2013 8:25:20 PM
I understand what he is trying to say @ 5:15...but the fact of the matter is, people will buy it simply because it has zombies...There is no motivation for the companies to do anything new & refreshing because people will buy it anyways
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#13Tidus6135Posted 3/22/2013 10:01:52 PM
AngryJoe is great. I was laughing my ass off when the zombies were attacking the gate even after it was open, hahaha.
---
GT: HEYitzED
#14Sacrament4Posted 3/23/2013 6:30:44 AM
lol at people taking anrgyjoe seriously. Dude's a joke. He tires too hard to be funny, and gives no more insight on a game than a IGN or GS review.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
#15SparkItUpPosted 3/23/2013 6:37:28 AM
Sacrament4 posted...
lol at people taking anrgyjoe seriously. Dude's a joke. He tires too hard to be funny, and gives no more insight on a game than a IGN or GS review.

Even though I like his reviews, I have to agree. While I find some of humor a bit "meh" , it isn't terrible. And I like the fact that he shows the problems..

Now that all being said, one thing I notice is that he is generally very late with reviews and that to me is enough time for him to sway his opinion with the general consensus that is being shown to a game by the reviewers. Very rarely do I see his opinion & that of the major reviewers differ. As the above quoted said, he is also generally spot on with the pros word for word as far as pros & cons of a game.

I do however find him a bit more entertaining than the others.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#16jaso13_basicPosted 3/23/2013 6:37:50 AM
RockManX32 posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
Gametrailers reviews are the best

lulz

GT's reviews are usually SPOT-ON, and while I prefer their old format, they do a much better job at letting you know what doesn't/works about the game, without all the lame attempts at being funny. But, I guess if you're 13 angryjoe's reviews are ok.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#17chasingmaynardPosted 3/23/2013 6:44:09 AM
jaso13_basic posted...
RockManX32 posted...
jaso13_basic posted...

lulz

GT's reviews are usually SPOT-ON, and while I prefer their old format, they do a much better job at letting you know what doesn't/works about the game, without all the lame attempts at being funny. But, I guess if you're 13 angryjoe's reviews are ok.

Damn... now I've gotta go let my wife and all of my buddies know that we aren't actually in our 30's... we must be 13...
#18jaso13_basicPosted 3/23/2013 6:47:39 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
RockManX32 posted...
jaso13_basic posted...

lulz

Damn... now I've gotta go let my wife and all of my buddies know that we aren't actually in our 30's... we must be 13...

Let me be more clear, then. You're either 13, easily amused, or have a very juvenile sense of humor.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#19chasingmaynardPosted 3/23/2013 6:54:24 AM
jaso13_basic posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
RockManX32 posted...
jaso13_basic posted...

lulz

Let me be more clear, then. You're either 13, easily amused, or have a very juvenile sense of humor.

Easily amused and a juvenile sense of humor... lol. I'm quite fine with that.

I'm guessing you haven't liked an R rated comedy released since... I don't know... the late 90's? Then again, "Something About Mary" is probably even a bit too juvenile for you...
#20jaso13_basicPosted 3/23/2013 7:02:38 AM(edited)
chasingmaynard posted...
Easily amused and a juvenile sense of humor... lol. I'm quite fine with that.

I'm guessing you haven't liked an R rated comedy released since... I don't know... the late 90's? Then again, "Something About Mary" is probably even a bit too juvenile for you...

I don't know..maybe it's just me, but when I want to see a review for a game...I just want to see a review for a game, and obnoxious comedy routine. And Seven Psychopaths was probably the last comedy I really liked.
---