AngryJoe Review

#21chasingmaynardPosted 3/23/2013 7:17:46 AM
jaso13_basic posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Easily amused and a juvenile sense of humor... lol. I'm quite fine with that.

I'm guessing you haven't liked an R rated comedy released since... I don't know... the late 90's? Then again, "Something About Mary" is probably even a bit too juvenile for you...

I don't know..maybe it's just me, but when I want to see a review for a game...I just want to see a review for a game, and obnoxious comedy routine. And Seven Psychopaths was probably the last comedy I really liked.

AngryJoe is definitely a shtick, but I find him funny. Each to his own, I guess.

My wife won't watch Seven Psychopaths with me. She finds Christopher Walken too disturbing.
#22Sith JediPosted 3/23/2013 1:05:25 PM
chasingmaynard posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
chasingmaynard posted...
Easily amused and a juvenile sense of humor... lol. I'm quite fine with that.

I'm guessing you haven't liked an R rated comedy released since... I don't know... the late 90's? Then again, "Something About Mary" is probably even a bit too juvenile for you...

I don't know..maybe it's just me, but when I want to see a review for a game...I just want to see a review for a game, and obnoxious comedy routine. And Seven Psychopaths was probably the last comedy I really liked.

AngryJoe is definitely a shtick, but I find him funny. Each to his own, I guess.

My wife won't watch Seven Psychopaths with me. She finds Christopher Walken too disturbing.

That's grounds for a divorce.
#23KillerKhan420Posted 3/23/2013 1:15:22 PM
Angry joe is in no way a funny guy, he's over exaggerated hand gestures and weird faces are some of the dumbest things I've seen. Another avgn wannabe who fails. I did however find his interview at the video game awards very entertaining since he thinks he speaks for all gamers and got owned.
---
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1
#24AngryjoeShowPosted 3/23/2013 10:23:15 PM
Sorry you don't find my reviews funny. That's cool with me. However I think my videos give a really great view on whether or not this is a game you'd like or not.

Honesty, I actually don't think I'm a very funny guy. I just try to show a games problems and talk about why or why not I think its worth your money.

I also find it fascinating how people make up their own image of who I am, and what I'm like or how I think "highly" of myself. Mainly because they want a reason to hate me for whatever reason. For example the VGA's, people take that I said, "Im supposed to be representing you guys the gamers here and I failed". Literally out of context and in a negative way. The fact was I was there with fan questions so I was representing the gamers that I knew there - trying to get answers for why the show was crap in the past.

I'll admit my inexperience at interviews got the better of me. (im just a gamer like anyone else not some journalist) But if you want to ignore the way i was treated there and how jaded/pacified the "real" gaming press is then go right ahead.

My problem is I think that I care too much what people like you say about me when its 100% false, so I get on a message boards, try to state my case, show you Im a good dude, but will it matter? Hell no. You've already made up your mind that im some dude to be hated cuz you dont like my style of reviews.
#25AngryjoeShowPosted 3/23/2013 10:28:12 PM
Never once have I said that I speak for all gamers everywhere that's incredibly stupid and its been force fed to you by my haters.
God I Effing hate that notion so much, that someone would be so stupid to say that, or even more so that someone would be so stupid as to buy that I even believe or said that.

Go out, try to make a show, try to be funny, give a strong opinions and you'll see whats out there waiting for you.
#26evansmpPosted 3/24/2013 2:56:18 AM
If that's you Joe and not a fake account then don't worry everyone has haters, but you also have a lot of fans, and I'm one of them. Love your videos, keep up the good work.
#27KillerKhan420Posted 3/24/2013 3:38:41 AM
Thats not the guy, the account was just made by somebody trying to troll. But if it was id like to say hi carlos mencia.

I wont make my own show either because I don't have dreams of being a popular youtuber, you do obviously and while you may be a notch above other avgn ripoffs, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a rip off, kthanks.
---
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1
#28jaso13_basicPosted 3/24/2013 9:13:23 AM(edited)
evansmp posted...
If that's you Joe and not a fake account then don't worry everyone has haters, but you also have a lot of fans, and I'm one of them. Love your videos, keep up the good work.

Yeah, because of ALL games, some internet reviewer is going to take the time to respond on a a Walking Dead: Survival instinct board...lol.

But for the guy who pretending to be him, you didn't even make sense. If I say Tim Tebow is a ****** football player, it doesn't mean I can or want to do any better, but it doesn't diminish the fact that I sill think he's garbage. I always loved that argument.."Oh, you think I suck, bet you can't do better"....so stupid.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#29Radiant_Sol12Posted 3/24/2013 9:19:54 AM
AngryjoeShow posted...
Sorry you don't find my reviews funny. That's cool with me. However I think my videos give a really great view on whether or not this is a game you'd like or not.

Honesty, I actually don't think I'm a very funny guy. I just try to show a games problems and talk about why or why not I think its worth your money.

I also find it fascinating how people make up their own image of who I am, and what I'm like or how I think "highly" of myself. Mainly because they want a reason to hate me for whatever reason. For example the VGA's, people take that I said, "Im supposed to be representing you guys the gamers here and I failed". Literally out of context and in a negative way. The fact was I was there with fan questions so I was representing the gamers that I knew there - trying to get answers for why the show was crap in the past.

I'll admit my inexperience at interviews got the better of me. (im just a gamer like anyone else not some journalist) But if you want to ignore the way i was treated there and how jaded/pacified the "real" gaming press is then go right ahead.

My problem is I think that I care too much what people like you say about me when its 100% false, so I get on a message boards, try to state my case, show you Im a good dude, but will it matter? Hell no. You've already made up your mind that im some dude to be hated cuz you dont like my style of reviews.

Hmm, provisional account, either Joe made this account on the flash when he saw the responses or this is a fake AJ.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#30Sacrament4Posted 3/24/2013 9:28:30 AM
I'm pretty sure if for whatever reason he decided to post on gfaqs, it wouldn't be for the POS game.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic