Will this be supported with future dlc/patch updates???

#1fceurichPosted 3/23/2013 7:42:04 AM
will this have future dlc and patches???

I know herd mode dlc is out to all on april 16th but will anything else???
#2OrgeLambartPosted 3/23/2013 7:47:58 AM
i'm sure they'll offer up some fixes, activision seems to enjoy pushing out DLC for other games, so i'm pretty sure if sales are decent, we'll see a few DLC's, now whether or not those are good is another story.
#3mudelledgePosted 3/23/2013 7:56:10 AM
It's kinda funny how ppl ***** about these publishers pushing out DLC when people like EA, AV were the ones that had upper advantage. They actually got to experience DSL, broadband, WiFi and other connections from the beginning, then they exploit it...but we get mad at these companies when its our fault in the first place.
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#4shawnmckPosted 3/23/2013 8:31:05 AM(edited)
Seeing as they spent like 8-months developing the game (no joke)...it is highly unlikely.

This game is nothing more than a quick cash-grab.
They are not going to waste any money on any DLC or patches.
#5fceurich(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:14:59 PM
got a message from terminal reality via facebook saying that it is up to activision and how well it sells if there will be more dlc they said they have stuff waiting but also there will be patch updates as well fixing glitches bugs etc though!!!! with it price dropped on 3/24 it will probably sell more copies after the tv series finale this sunday
#6bleeding_violetPosted 3/29/2013 6:19:27 PM
fceurich posted...
got a message from terminal reality via facebook saying that it is up to activision and how well it sells if there will be more dlc they said they have stuff waiting but also there will be patch updates as well fixing glitches bugs etc though!!!! with it price dropped on 3/24 it will probably sell more copies after the tv series finale this sunday

This is good news I always like extras in my games that I like. If nothing else at least they are releasing herd mode. It would be nice to play as Merle too though. I still haven't finished the game but I am REALLY Liking it so far. Its actually more fun than I thought it would be. Maybe even more than I hoped it would be.

I'm really glad that I bought this game. Its different and I can't always play the same thing and have it always be fun.

It might sell more copies after the season finale but it will also sell alot of used copies which means that they sales don't count towards overall sales of the game so there might not be any DLC if it depends on sales.
#7DeftallicaPosted 3/29/2013 7:04:10 PM
It'd be nice, but I really doubt it. Herd Mode will be put up on the marketplace, as well as any other pre-order bonuses from other retailers, but I'd wager that will be it.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#8Jin_OniPosted 3/30/2013 3:59:04 PM
If DLC gets added, then I can finally find the game on the Marketplace.
---
It's Nerf or NOTHING!!!