State of Decay will be the true walking dead survival instinct!!!

#1fceurichPosted 3/23/2013 5:11:40 PM
while most are hating on it myself enjoys it for what it is I am getting more replayablility fromTWD survival instinct than both left 4 dead games because I bought those for single player not multiplayer but this upcoming xbla game is going to be amazing open world gta style sandbox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-UuYoK0ACt4
#2atomsteelePosted 3/23/2013 6:55:57 PM
I can not wait for state of decay! I wish they would post a release date already.
#3sdn61387Posted 3/23/2013 7:09:25 PM
well you know it will at least be on a wednesday. dont think they ever release xbla games on any other day. i think its in for certification, so could be as early as 4 days from now.
#4TheRobPosted 3/23/2013 7:12:56 PM
sdn61387 posted...
well you know it will at least be on a wednesday. dont think they ever release xbla games on any other day. i think its in for certification, so could be as early as 4 days from now.

There have been a number of XBLA games released on a Friday.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5PostalDudesHerePosted 3/23/2013 7:29:59 PM
other than the fact that you can tell that it's still pretty early in development, state of decay definitely looks like something that I'll pick up, hopefully there is some sort of co-op feature to it though.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#6buggins1974Posted 3/23/2013 8:06:41 PM
PostalDudesHere posted...
other than the fact that you can tell that it's still pretty early in development, state of decay definitely looks like something that I'll pick up, hopefully there is some sort of co-op feature to it though.

Don't talk crap, it's been handed in for certification, releasing in April.
#7AppleJeZusPosted 3/23/2013 8:55:52 PM

Thought it was an MMO, or well the console equivalent
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#8SparkItUpPosted 3/23/2013 9:58:48 PM
XBLA...enough said.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#9PostalDudesHerePosted 3/23/2013 9:59:39 PM
buggins1974 posted...

Don't talk crap, it's been handed in for certification, releasing in April.

really? there were a lot of bugs in that video. I didn't think it would be coming out for another few months. might wait on it now.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#10KakkayPosted 3/24/2013 1:57:02 AM
SparkItUp posted...
XBLA...enough said.

Meaning what exactly? The quality of a lot of arcade games surpasses a lot of games that have been in development for a few years.
I'm not saying 'State of Decay' is going to be any good, but when you have games such as 'The Walking Dead', 'Castle Crashers', 'Limbo' and 'Battlefield: 1943' you have to change your opinion on XBLA.

They're all great games.
---
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Message sent from my iPad 3.