State of Decay will be the true walking dead survival instinct!!!

#11TheRobPosted 3/24/2013 6:35:43 AM
AppleJeZus posted...
PostalDudesHere posted...
other than the fact that you can tell that it's still pretty early in development, state of decay definitely looks like something that I'll pick up, hopefully there is some sort of co-op feature to it though.

Thought it was an MMO, or well the console equivalent

They're working on an MMO version too, State of Decay is just laying the ground work and will be the single player version basically.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#12FullMetalMegaPosted 3/24/2013 5:53:23 PM(edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm Capt.C.Baker on the UL forums, and I'm using my brother's login here as I don't have my own. I wanted to stop by and give y'all some information about State of Decay.

If you've seen the videos from PAX East, you will notice some bugs and other small errors. This is to be expected. What they had at PAX is what they had as of this Thursday 03/21/13. They have been in pre-certification since 03/11/13 and squashing bugs and fixing errors every day since the beginning of January. The next step will be certification, which will only take about a week to week and a half to complete. UL has constantly said Early 2013 for release, so don't believe the rumors about Summer or Summer of Arcade, as those are lies. Early is Jan - April/May, so expect to see it out by the end of next month or the beginning of May.

UL also hopes to add in co-op after the release.

Make sure you check out the UL Forums for more information.

http://undeadlabs.com/forums/forum.php

- Capt.C.Baker
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#13fceurich(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:36:36 PM
cool cant wait I hope it is out by end of april
#14PostalDudesHerePosted 3/24/2013 7:31:33 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Hey Guys,

I'm Capt.C.Baker on the UL forums, and I'm using my brother's login here as I don't have my own. I wanted to stop by and give y'all some information about State of Decay.

If you've seen the videos from PAX East, you will notice some bugs and other small errors. This is to be expected. What they had at PAX is what they had as of this Thursday 03/21/13. They have been in pre-certification since 03/11/13 and squashing bugs and fixing errors every day since the beginning of January. The next step will be certification, which will only take about a week to week and a half to complete. UL has constantly said Early 2013 for release, so don't believe the rumors about Summer or Summer of Arcade, as those are lies. Early is Jan - April/May, so expect to see it out by the end of next month or the beginning of May.

- Capt.C.Baker

thanks for the info, hopefully we won't be waiting for co-op as long as we've had to wait for other games to add it (scott pilgrim and double dragon: neon, looking at you).
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#15FullMetalMegaPosted 3/24/2013 8:05:42 PM(edited)
FullMetalMega posted...
Hey Guys,

- Capt.C.Baker

I go to check my recent posts and I see this, and Yes Capt. C. Baker is actually my oldest brother, I leave myself logged on his computer for when we do family things so I don't have to hassle with always signing in when I get on his Computer.

If you guys actually have any questions about State of Decay, go ahead and send me a PM and I'll try to make sure he gets it.

Have to say I didn't actually think he would post with my account, but oh well as long as he uses it to spread word on the game.

EDIT: Didn't see this wasn't a state of decay board, sorry for any inconvience and sorry for this being off-topic.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634