Anyone saying this is better than Telltale's game......

#1AWorldUnitedPosted 3/23/2013 7:55:05 PM
is truly saying that they care not for a riveting, award winning story capable, that made several hundred thousand grown men cry , because this game has basically +++no+++ story and basically ++no+++ ending.

.You are saying that despite this games remedial monotonous gameplay, most like terrible AI, amateur graphics from last generation, it is all worth it and "this game is okay" simply because :

You get to first person shooter call of duty headshot etc etc etc
this is very sad truly
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 3/23/2013 7:59:29 PM
While some may get enjoyment out of this game, I think it's more of some trying to justify their buyer's remorse by saying it's good. This was nothing more than a quick cash-in, hell Duke Nukem Forever was better than this and that's saying something.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#3carporamaPosted 3/23/2013 8:23:43 PM
The Telltale sucked if you ask me.
#4shawnmckPosted 3/23/2013 8:30:08 PM
it is my belief that the two Walking Dead games can't really be compared, because they are completely different.
The only things they have in common is that they both have "walking Dead" in the title, and they both contain zombies.
That's it.
They play completely different, and should not really be compared.

A better comparison would be this game and Dead Island...or ZombiU...or even Aliens: colonial marines....or perhaps, Duke Nukem Forever.

But NOT the WD game by Telltale games.
Because all you are essentially doing is asking which is better....Point & Click style...or FPS ?
#5DarquePosted 3/23/2013 8:39:26 PM
I enjoyed both games.

That said - TTG's game was buggy as crap - almost to the point I got so frustrated I almost didn't finish it.

I've yet to encounter bug one on this game... it may not be as engaging, but at least I can play it as mindless entertainment.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#6atomsteelePosted 3/23/2013 8:46:37 PM
I loved the TTG bt it WAS buggy AS ALL HELL. I got the save bug that would loop me back to the beginning and nine of the fixes worked for me. I had to play it straight through IN ONE SITTING. That was a grind on the last two episodes.
#7knickschampsPosted 3/23/2013 10:06:31 PM
telltale game was boring to me but I understand the appeal of it just point and click games arent for me. survival instinct is pretty fun if u get high and just enjoy it and stop worryin about its faults
#8PostalDudesHerePosted 3/23/2013 10:21:14 PM
not that many people like point and click adventure games (I'm not one of those people since I grew up on sam and max) so yeah, there could be a lot of people who will say this is better.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#9evecharmevePosted 3/24/2013 11:36:03 AM
The last episode of the telltale one pretty much ruined the entire game for me ;p

Can't really say without spoiling stuff but pretty much they took the way they were telling the story the entire time up until then and pretty much kojimaed it up MGS4 style to where we won't make sense but no losse ends expect for one.

As for this at least it ended at a point it could end at.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#10AWorldUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:22:30 PM
Look up the bugs for this on YouTube. countless people have posted several bugs, such as zombies not attacking you for your entire game. just as there are countless people who have never experienced even one buggy in the Tell Talke game