The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Really enjoying this game.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
I've gotta say, I'm glad that I did what I always do: ignore reviews and opinions and decided for myself. And I am perfectly happy with my $50 spent. The graphics are a bit weak, and the animations can be stiff at times, but overall I love how different this game is. I convinced my friend to get it, and he's happy I did.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
2 years ago#2
I honestly don't understand why people don't like it. As a gamer this game is pretty cool and is a step in the right direction of how zombies game can be a bit more realistic with their approach to the "surviving" aspect. Sure it's not perfect, but it's pretty darn fun.
---
Xboxlive 360 Yung R3zzy SON, message me for a game. COD4, Turok, GH3, H3.
2 years ago#3
ltmathis09 posted...
I honestly don't understand why people don't like it. As a gamer this game is pretty cool and is a step in the right direction of how zombies game can be a bit more realistic with their approach to the "surviving" aspect. Sure it's not perfect, but it's pretty darn fun.

I agree. I've had a lot more tense moments in this game than the other "horror" games I've played recently. COUGHdeadspace3COUGH
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
2 years ago#4
people just forgot how to have fun with games! like with bad movies people have fun with I think I said it before I am getting more enjoyment outta this game than tell tale game because I honestly don't like the point and click type game!!! also this single player game I like better than both left 4 dead single player since that game is focused on multiplayer
2 years ago#5
The only gripe I have is the story, the repetitiveness, and that there is no connection to people that you find. That is why TTs is better, even though I like it too.
---
Revan
2 years ago#6
I've certainly enjoyed it. I'd say it's one of the best zombie survival games I've played. Just finished a second playthrough with silenced weapons - really good, I also took different routes.

I like the fact that all the zombies are kind of the same, no "bosses", single player. Makes it more realistic. Animations aren't great, and maybe they could've thrown in a fat zombie - but it's a simple game that adheres to the tv show.

However, if you're not a fan of zombies... I can easily see why people wouldn't like it (though the gun play is way better than Dead Island / Resi 6 / Resi ORC).
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
(edited by durangodan)
2 years ago#7
honestly social media is ruining games/movies to the point where u read reviews and u don't even wanna watch a movie or play a video game
2 years ago#8
Interesting to know how so many people have so little standards when it comes to games. At least when activision makes another bare-bones cash grab, you people will have to know you supported them.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
(edited by Sacrament4)
2 years ago#9
Sacrament4 posted...
Interesting to know how so many people have so little standards when it comes to games. At least when activision makes another bare-bones cash grab, you people will have to know you supported them.

Saint, is that you? o:
2 years ago#10
probably
---
Jill Valentine > You

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived