Really enjoying this game.

#1vegeta40Posted 3/24/2013 4:19:29 PM
I've gotta say, I'm glad that I did what I always do: ignore reviews and opinions and decided for myself. And I am perfectly happy with my $50 spent. The graphics are a bit weak, and the animations can be stiff at times, but overall I love how different this game is. I convinced my friend to get it, and he's happy I did.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#2ltmathis09Posted 3/24/2013 4:40:06 PM
I honestly don't understand why people don't like it. As a gamer this game is pretty cool and is a step in the right direction of how zombies game can be a bit more realistic with their approach to the "surviving" aspect. Sure it's not perfect, but it's pretty darn fun.
---
Xboxlive 360 Yung R3zzy SON, message me for a game. COD4, Turok, GH3, H3.
#3vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:59:18 PM
ltmathis09 posted...
I honestly don't understand why people don't like it. As a gamer this game is pretty cool and is a step in the right direction of how zombies game can be a bit more realistic with their approach to the "surviving" aspect. Sure it's not perfect, but it's pretty darn fun.

I agree. I've had a lot more tense moments in this game than the other "horror" games I've played recently. COUGHdeadspace3COUGH
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#4fceurichPosted 3/24/2013 5:10:23 PM
people just forgot how to have fun with games! like with bad movies people have fun with I think I said it before I am getting more enjoyment outta this game than tell tale game because I honestly don't like the point and click type game!!! also this single player game I like better than both left 4 dead single player since that game is focused on multiplayer
#5Rizzman111Posted 3/24/2013 6:06:21 PM
The only gripe I have is the story, the repetitiveness, and that there is no connection to people that you find. That is why TTs is better, even though I like it too.
---
Revan
#6durangodanPosted 3/24/2013 7:01:42 PM(edited)
I've certainly enjoyed it. I'd say it's one of the best zombie survival games I've played. Just finished a second playthrough with silenced weapons - really good, I also took different routes.

I like the fact that all the zombies are kind of the same, no "bosses", single player. Makes it more realistic. Animations aren't great, and maybe they could've thrown in a fat zombie - but it's a simple game that adheres to the tv show.

However, if you're not a fan of zombies... I can easily see why people wouldn't like it (though the gun play is way better than Dead Island / Resi 6 / Resi ORC).
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
#7fceurichPosted 3/24/2013 8:10:36 PM
honestly social media is ruining games/movies to the point where u read reviews and u don't even wanna watch a movie or play a video game
#8Sacrament4Posted 3/24/2013 8:14:25 PM(edited)
Interesting to know how so many people have so little standards when it comes to games. At least when activision makes another bare-bones cash grab, you people will have to know you supported them.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
#9RumadaiPosted 3/24/2013 9:47:54 PM
Sacrament4 posted...
Interesting to know how so many people have so little standards when it comes to games. At least when activision makes another bare-bones cash grab, you people will have to know you supported them.

Saint, is that you? o:
#10DarquePosted 3/25/2013 8:04:49 AM
probably
---
Jill Valentine > You