Really enjoying this game.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
fceurich posted...
people just forgot how to have fun with games! like with bad movies people have fun with I think I said it before I am getting more enjoyment outta this game than tell tale game because I honestly don't like the point and click type game!!! also this single player game I like better than both left 4 dead single player since that game is focused on multiplayer

L4D was basically a multiplayer game. There is nothing there for someone who wants a single layer experience.
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
3 years ago#12
I'm actually on my 4th playthrough. I'm still not bored of it. I keep finding cool little things I missed before.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#14
vegeta40 posted...
I'm actually on my 4th playthrough. I'm still not bored of it. I keep finding cool little things I missed before.

That's...that pathetic. This game is horrible. And the only thing worse than the fact that it was made, it you people pretending you like it,
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
3 years ago#15
^ lol

What a hater.

I'm on my fifth or sixth. Still having a blast
3 years ago#16
yep I just got 1000/1000 achievements the hardest one is finding all the survivors especially holly gaines and Gloria garcia
3 years ago#17
Henryjksl posted...

lols
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
3 years ago#18
jaso13_basic posted...
vegeta40 posted...

That's...that pathetic. This game is horrible. And the only thing worse than the fact that it was made, it you people pretending you like it,

STOP LIKING WHAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111onelulz

Seriously, get over yourself. <3

Just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean everyone else hates it too.
Jill Valentine > You
3 years ago#19
Darque posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
vegeta40 posted...

STOP LIKING WHAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111onelulz

Seriously, get over yourself. <3

Just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean everyone else hates it too.

Yeah, it's pretty sad that he has nothing better to do. LOL
3 years ago#20
vegeta40 posted...

Henryjksl posted...

*dies from laughter*
lolDeathcore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived