Really enjoying this game.

#11vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:58:08 AM
fceurich posted...
people just forgot how to have fun with games! like with bad movies people have fun with I think I said it before I am getting more enjoyment outta this game than tell tale game because I honestly don't like the point and click type game!!! also this single player game I like better than both left 4 dead single player since that game is focused on multiplayer

L4D was basically a multiplayer game. There is nothing there for someone who wants a single layer experience.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#12vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:44:42 PM
I'm actually on my 4th playthrough. I'm still not bored of it. I keep finding cool little things I missed before.
---
#13vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:45:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14jaso13_basicPosted 4/14/2013 1:30:05 AM
vegeta40 posted...
I'm actually on my 4th playthrough. I'm still not bored of it. I keep finding cool little things I missed before.

That's...that pathetic. This game is horrible. And the only thing worse than the fact that it was made, it you people pretending you like it,
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#15HenryjkslPosted 4/14/2013 12:02:54 PM
^ lol

What a hater.

I'm on my fifth or sixth. Still having a blast
#16fceurichPosted 4/14/2013 6:58:55 PM
yep I just got 1000/1000 achievements the hardest one is finding all the survivors especially holly gaines and Gloria garcia
#17Sacrament4Posted 4/14/2013 7:41:30 PM
Henryjksl posted...

lols
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
#18DarquePosted 4/14/2013 9:14:07 PM
jaso13_basic posted...
vegeta40 posted...

That's...that pathetic. This game is horrible. And the only thing worse than the fact that it was made, it you people pretending you like it,

STOP LIKING WHAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111onelulz

Seriously, get over yourself. <3

Just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean everyone else hates it too.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#19vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 5:13:07 PM
Darque posted...
jaso13_basic posted...
vegeta40 posted...

STOP LIKING WHAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111onelulz

Seriously, get over yourself. <3

Just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean everyone else hates it too.

Yeah, it's pretty sad that he has nothing better to do. LOL
---
#20DethCultArmPosted 4/16/2013 9:38:46 PM
vegeta40 posted...

Henryjksl posted...

*dies from laughter*
---
lolDeathcore