Really enjoying this game.

#21DarquePosted 4/16/2013 11:36:30 PM
Stab in the dark here, you're not even in your teen years yet, am I right?
---
Jill Valentine > You
#22Sacrament4Posted 4/17/2013 12:40:01 AM
Darque posted...

What does someone being in their teens have to do with realizing this game is a POS? If anyone is acting pre-teen, it's the people trying to justify their purchase by pretending this is anything more than a cash-grab with NO redeemable features.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
#23bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 3:32:33 AM
Sacrament4 posted...
Darque posted...

What does someone being in their teens have to do with realizing this game is a POS? If anyone is acting pre-teen, it's the people trying to justify their purchase by pretending this is anything more than a cash-grab with NO redeemable features.

If this game is so awful mr big mouth little d&^% why are u still here defending your stance that it is a pos and thus proving that you have no life? RIGHT TROLL??? RIGHT TROLL???

1)who was even talking to you? (yes I realize the irony of my question)
2)your posts here are irrelavent since you know nothing about this game.
3)every game is trying to sell copies and does that make them all therefore cashgrabs? (to use a d$%#less internet gaming nerd term)
4)This game has lots of redeeming features your posts, however, do not.

We may not have your taste in games but your so full of S%$^ when you come on here and try to say you have any right to claim it is not a game that we enjoy or that anyone here is embarassed that they bought it. If we say we like it we do. We aren't lying to trick others into buying a game or pretending that we are playing it.

Boy the jocks must have made your life miserable you bitter no life troll.
#24Sacrament4Posted 4/17/2013 9:56:21 AM
bleeding_violet posted...

Sounds like you're projecting there, guy.
---
Critical killing/ Is an art unto itself / And I am Rembrandt...
Scott Steiner - Listen skank, just hold the mic
#25DarquePosted 4/17/2013 9:58:17 AM
Sacrament4 posted...
Darque posted...

If I really have to explain, then I'm going to assume you are as well.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#26bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 10:31:10 AM
Sacrament4 posted...

Lol not even remotely close, I was the crazy weirdo the bullies were afraid of. I of course protected my nerdy friends and they (the d%&$less sheep bullies) hated me for that.

Now the nerds are trying to cyber bully people into liking what they think is good and it seems I have to defend myself from the nerd masses now too apparently. Lovely turn of events. Oh the guilt and shame of liking such a GREAT effin game.

Point is I don't like any type of Bullies that try to pick on other people for no reason. Too bad you losers get such joy out of trying to make other people feel bad. Its really pathetic, no it REALLY is.
#27jaso13_basicPosted 4/17/2013 9:14:05 PM
Sacrament4 posted...

Lol not even remotely close, I was the crazy weirdo the bullies were afraid of. I of course protected my nerdy friends and they (the d%&$less sheep bullies) hated me for that.

Now the nerds are trying to cyber bully people into liking what they think is good and it seems I have to defend myself from the nerd masses now too apparently. Lovely turn of events. Oh the guilt and shame of liking such a GREAT effin game.

Point is I don't like any type of Bullies that try to pick on other people for no reason. Too bad you losers get such joy out of trying to make other people feel bad. Its really pathetic, no it REALLY is.

Pointing out that a game is horrible =/= cyber bullying, Liking something is fine, but pretending it's not garbage is something else entirely. You people get way to sensitive, for no reason. And you have to love someone of the same forum calling someone else a nerd. Gotta love it.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#28bleeding_violetPosted 4/18/2013 4:40:34 AM
jaso13_basic posted...
Sacrament4 posted...

Pointing out that a game is horrible =/= cyber bullying, Liking something is fine, but pretending it's not garbage is something else entirely. You people get way to sensitive, for no reason. And you have to love someone of the same forum calling someone else a nerd. Gotta love it.

You're a pathetic nerd with nothing better to do than pick on people who like a game you don't. Where is the logic in that? You just said in one sentence that liking something (a game in this case) is fine (meaning you, the elitist gaming nerd, gave me your blessing to go ahead and like this game) and then say that the game I am allowed to like is garbage.

Am I being too sensitive by reading what you were implying there? Its not even about being on the same forum that gets to me about gaming nerds, its your elitist attitudes about games. At least I gave you something to love (trololol) all you have done is trashed this game. You don't EVEN like this game why are you on its board if not to troll?
#29Curbdog51Posted 4/19/2013 6:52:24 PM
This game has no cajonas and was designed by Mr. Gattis 6th grade computer class.

Seriously. No amount of ties it has to the series can make this game "good."
---
GT : Curbdog
#30bleeding_violetPosted 4/20/2013 8:22:30 PM
Curbdog51 posted...
This game has no cajonas and was designed by Mr. Gattis 6th grade computer class.

Seriously. No amount of ties it has to the series can make this game "good."

I'm pretty sure you haven't played it through have you? Either way you know you're just reaffirming that no one here cares what you think. Using the same tired insults to explain why its not "good" enough for you.

I'm glad you don't like it. And now I kinda hope you did "waste" your money on it, because guess what? I think its great and I hope they make a sequel. I didn't "waste" One cent on it, and I just got injustice and I actually like this better. But there is alot more to do in injustice so ....... I'll have to wait awhile before I say for sure thats how I feel but so far so yeah. Maybe I expected too much after MK9 so thats my fault but still.