Really enjoying this game.

#31Curbdog51Posted 4/21/2013 5:50:18 AM
bleeding_violet posted...
Curbdog51 posted...
This game has no cajonas and was designed by Mr. Gattis 6th grade computer class.

Seriously. No amount of ties it has to the series can make this game "good."

I'm pretty sure you haven't played it through have you? Either way you know you're just reaffirming that no one here cares what you think. Using the same tired insults to explain why its not "good" enough for you.

I'm glad you don't like it. And now I kinda hope you did "waste" your money on it, because guess what? I think its great and I hope they make a sequel. I didn't "waste" One cent on it, and I just got injustice and I actually like this better. But there is alot more to do in injustice so ....... I'll have to wait awhile before I say for sure thats how I feel but so far so yeah. Maybe I expected too much after MK9 so thats my fault but still.

Keep telling yourself that, cat. Your heart's not in and it's on display for all here. The reviews I've seen are spot on.
---
GT : Curbdog
#32bleeding_violetPosted 4/22/2013 5:21:33 PM
Curbdog51 posted...
Curbdog51 posted...
This game has no cajonas and was designed by Mr. Gattis 6th grade computer class.

I'm pretty sure you haven't played it through have you? Either way you know you're just reaffirming that no one here cares what you think. Using the same tired insults to explain why its not "good" enough for you.

I'm glad you don't like it. And now I kinda hope you did "waste" your money on it, because guess what? I think its great and I hope they make a sequel. I didn't "waste" One cent on it, and I just got injustice and I actually like this better. But there is alot more to do in injustice so ....... I'll have to wait awhile before I say for sure thats how I feel but so far so yeah. Maybe I expected too much after MK9 so thats my fault but still.

Keep telling yourself that, cat. Your heart's not in and it's on display for all here. The reviews I've seen are spot on.

The reviews are all cut and paste from what I've seen its all the same crappy graphics dumb AI, the graphics are good in my opinion. The AI is strange but walkers aren't supposed to be smart in fact the only thing I could see people disliking is the zombie grapple system. Everything else is alot of fun for me. I got mine for a little over 40 bucks shipped for free from Amazon and I have been playing it along with MK9 and Injustice even though I just got Injustice it still hasn't taken time away from me playing This walking Dead Game.

So whether my heart is in or not DOG I still enjoy playing this game and you still enjoy crying about it so go for it, you enjoy doing that.
#33mudelledgePosted 4/23/2013 3:36:38 PM(edited)
Curbdog51 posted...
Curbdog51 posted...

The reviews are all cut and paste from what I've seen its all the same crappy graphics dumb AI, the graphics are good in my opinion. The AI is strange but walkers aren't supposed to be smart in fact the only thing I could see people disliking is the zombie grapple system. Everything else is alot of fun for me. I got mine for a little over 40 bucks shipped for free from Amazon and I have been playing it along with MK9 and Injustice even though I just got Injustice it still hasn't taken time away from me playing This walking Dead Game.

So whether my heart is in or not DOG I still enjoy playing this game and you still enjoy crying about it so go for it, you enjoy doing that.

It's funny how we would rather be happy and play something we enjoy....but then other people complain like a little *****....

Kind of funny considering their gamer "reputation" is their only "great" trait as human beings...

So gamer "rep" =little *****
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#34bleeding_violetPosted 4/24/2013 2:08:51 AM
mudelledge posted...
Curbdog51 posted...
Curbdog51 posted...

It's funny how we would rather be happy and play something we enjoy....but then other people complain like a little *****....

Kind of funny considering their gamer "reputation" is their only "great" trait as human beings...

So gamer "rep" =little *****

Exactly, when you are dealing with children though you can't expect them to act any better than what they are. Some of these people really did bother me with their incessant whining and complaints though.

Fun is fun and if you want me to be miserable just because I don't agree with you, it says more about you trying to say that what I like is bad and that you have nothing better to do than come here and belittle people who are trying to talk about something that doesn't concern you at all if you hate it so much. It doesn't make sense to be mean to other people about it. And yet these guys LITERALLY seem to have nothing better to do. lol.
#35Cosmic MayhemPosted 4/28/2013 6:47:26 PM(edited)
The slime covered trolls that hang around here trashing positive opinions are truly pathetic.

I just beat the game for the first time today and immediately started a second playthrough so that I could go the alternate routes. Normally I will never do an immediate second playthrough with any game.

I also would have no problem bashing this game if it deserved it trust me. I can tell you that Aliens: Colonial Marines is a much bigger flop if we are talking crappy FPS games in the headlines lately. I tried to like that game and it had a few fun segments, but it's just plain bad.
---
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand! -\o_o/-
#36bleeding_violetPosted 4/28/2013 11:51:03 PM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...
The slime covered trolls that hang around here trashing positive opinions are truly pathetic.

I just beat the game for the first time today and immediately started a second playthrough so that I could go the alternate routes. Normally I will never do an immediate second playthrough with any game.

I also would have no problem bashing this game if it deserved it trust me. I can tell you that Aliens: Colonial Marines is a much bigger flop if we are talking crappy FPS games in the headlines lately. I tried to like that game and it had a few fun segments, but it's just plain bad.

I still really want to play Aliens Colonial Marines though. Not that I think its good, and I did watch the storyline intro video and normally I don't judge games by their video segments unless they are good but it did not look good. Its just one of those things where even if there are some hideous things I can forgive them if they still do some good things and of course if its fun.

I haven't played Walking Dead in days but I'm still trying to keep up on my MK9 I'm so obsessed with that game :( After 2 years I'm still not over it.

Oh well lol.

And I get what you mean about playing it again right away. I did the same thing to check out the alternate routes and to get new achievements and try out my relics in the beginning levels. This is made to be replayed many times. I actually like just playing it to fight zombies sometimes,Its not too hard at all and once you get used to the way the game plays and the way the AI with the zombies works Its really fun trying to outdo yourself on some of the levels you struggled with before.
#37CarpetfluffPosted 5/8/2013 9:13:58 AM(edited)
You know, I didn't have to pay for this; got given a promo copy, so I have no reason to defend it as a purchase. I avoid a lot of the Activision cash grab games in general and while it can't really claim to be great, it's nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews suggested. Maybe it depends on your play-style? I like to sneak about and that works pretty well in this game, whereas gunplay can get unwieldy quickly and you get swamped by walkers.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone, but if it appeals to you chances are you'll get some fun out of it; I think a lot of the reviews are based on the TV show / comic / Telltale's game being held in high regard so anything that seems a bit thrown together gets an extra kicking, but I've played much worse games than this. 5 out of 10 maybe, but 1 out of 10 really should only apply to games so broken that they're unplayable by just about anyone.
#38bleeding_violetPosted 5/8/2013 9:23:26 AM
Carpetfluff posted...
You know, I didn't have to pay for this; got given a promo copy, so I have no reason to defend it as a purchase. I avoid a lot of the Activision cash grab games in general and while it can't really claim to be great, it's nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews suggested. Maybe it depends on your play-style? I like to sneak about and that works pretty well in this game, whereas gunplay can get unwieldy quickly and you get swamped by walkers.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone, but if it appeals to you chances are you'll get some fun out of it; I think a lot of the reviews are based on the TV show / comic / Telltale's game being held in high regard so anything that seems a bit thrown together gets an extra kicking, but I've played much worse games than this. 5 out of 10 maybe, but 1 out of 10 really should only apply to games so broken that they're unplayable by just about anyone.

Its a shame though since it should never have been compared to the telltale game at all. So far I still like this one alot better than that one though. It has more to do with a playstyle I was hoping for out of that game that wasn't in that game. Its actually in this game. I don't usually like fps type games but I loved this one.

I still need to finish playing through Telltales game though. I sure hope it gets better than how it started out though. Its really slow and idk, the characters I'm not as invested in other than the main character and the little girl he saves. Other than those two it seems like everyone is going to die anyways if I make the wrong choice.
#39Curbdog51Posted 5/22/2013 6:40:16 PM
Curbdog51 posted...
Curbdog51 posted...

Says the guy who cried first. So BLEED, you stand in a distinct minority on this game. Take up a better cause kid, like becoming the leader of the homeless or something.
---
GT : Curbdog
#40bleeding_violetPosted 5/22/2013 9:43:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]