Did Anyone else notice...

#1HenryjkslPosted 3/25/2013 10:26:53 AM
The bar that Merle was at during last nights episode (where he gets the whiskey) is the same bar from the game?

They're both called Big Jakes, they even look the same!
#2MaydayPosted 3/25/2013 1:56:45 PM
No...I missed that.....good call.
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
#3metroidman92Posted 3/25/2013 3:48:18 PM
Never thought I'd be sad to see Merle die. Figures that as soon as I start to like the guy, he dies.
---
This exchange is over.
#4shawnmckPosted 3/25/2013 4:48:05 PM
^ I only watched the first season, and didn't really care much for the show. The first few episodes were really good, but I thought the series went down-hill after that (my opinion).
I tried watching some other episodes from the last few seasons, but again, I just couldn't get into it.

Then after this game comes out I figure I better start watching so that I can catch up with the actions of Merl & Daryl...and what do I see....they do that !?!
#5metroidman92Posted 3/25/2013 5:52:31 PM
shawnmck posted...
^ I only watched the first season, and didn't really care much for the show. The first few episodes were really good, but I thought the series went down-hill after that (my opinion).
I tried watching some other episodes from the last few seasons, but again, I just couldn't get into it.

Then after this game comes out I figure I better start watching so that I can catch up with the actions of Merl & Daryl...and what do I see....they do that !?!

Season 2 drags on for a while before 2.5. Season 3 is much more like Season 1 in terms of pacing and overall quality.
---
This exchange is over.
#6Henryjksl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 8:25:04 PM
A couple of other tie-ins I noticed were

-Andreas parents
-The bandanna Mia gives you is the one that Daryl wears in the show

Did you guys find any more?
#7AlexFiliPosted 3/26/2013 3:10:04 AM
Blake instantly reminded me of Rick, Some of the other survivors reminded me of certain people. Like the stealthy and sneaky guys were a bit like Glenn. The squirrel collectables are so funny
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#8ChiSoxOwnPosted 3/28/2013 8:21:44 AM
Andrea's parents?
#9PingPong5361Posted 3/28/2013 1:09:49 PM
ChiSoxOwn posted...
Andrea's parents?

You meet her Dad and dying Mother in Palmetto Estate's. He's in the house with the barricaded porch to the left of the big sign in the center.
---
Guess who brought a jet to a gunfight?
#10Henryjksl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:09:55 PM
One other

Possible Spoilers

When that guy shoots Daryl's dad right at the beginning he says "Sorry Brother"
This is the same thing Daryl says to (TV Spoilers from season 2) Dale when he puts him out of his misery. Kinda puts that scene under a different light