This or Bioshock Infinite?

#1Erik_PPosted 3/26/2013 11:01:49 AM
Lol kidding. No one would be crazy enough to buy this over Bioshock!
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#2SparkItUpPosted 3/26/2013 11:34:35 AM
The only decent Bioshock has been the first one...It was truly an epic game...been downhill since really and this last one looks even worse than the second.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#3sidstarterPosted 3/26/2013 3:50:38 PM
SparkItUp posted...
The only decent Bioshock has been the first one...It was truly an epic game...been downhill since really and this last one looks even worse than the second.

Your opinion is wrong.
---
:O
#4AddplayerPosted 3/26/2013 4:47:29 PM
Erik_P posted...
Lol kidding. No one would be crazy enough to buy this over Bioshock!

Bioshock. The reviews are solid for it, a lot of scores around 9. It will be awhile before it drops in price.

With scores like 4's and few 5's, TWD Survival Instinct will drop pretty quick. It is already cheaper on Amazon and the game just came out last week.
---
AWESOME!!!
#5shawnmckPosted 3/26/2013 5:18:19 PM(edited)
I would buy this over Bioshock: Infinite...

Bioshock; Infinite has much better production value, graphics, game-play, length, character, etc...but I just can't stand plots with alternate realities in them.
So I will take this game over Bioshock:infinite, any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BTW
I youtubed Bioshock to get the story, and the ending is such that it basically renders the entire game (& series for that matter) utterly pointless to the point where it seems like it was all a big waste of time and a complete mind-****.
At least Walking Dead: Survival Instincts made the journey feel worth it and made me feel like my playing mattered to the overall plot.

And I am not a huge fan of this game either.
I would rate it a 6/10.

Bioshock is a good game, but the story & plot (& ending) just totally ruined the experience for me.
It would be like playing this game, and at the end you woke up in bed and found out that you were dreaming everything the whole time.
That's how Bioshock:infinite was for me personally...like a swift kick in the balls after a wet dream..
Whereas Walking Dead: survival instinct is like having a quickie with a slightly unattractive chick.

Kick in the nuts after a **** tease by an attractive woman....or sex with a slightly unattractive/ calmly female...?
It's no contest really.
#6SilentK88Posted 3/26/2013 6:24:06 PM
shawnmck posted...

Bioshock; Infinite has much better production value, graphics, game-play, length, character, etc...but I just can't stand plots with alternate realities in them.
So I will take this game over Bioshock:infinite, any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

BTW
I youtubed Bioshock to get the story, and the ending is such that it basically renders the entire game (& series for that matter) utterly pointless to the point where it seems like it was all a big waste of time and a complete mind-****.
At least Walking Dead: Survival Instincts made the journey feel worth it and made me feel like my playing mattered to the overall plot.

I would rate it a 6/10.

Bioshock is a good game, but the story & plot (& ending) just totally ruined the experience for me.
It would be like playing this game, and at the end you woke up in bed and found out that you were dreaming everything the whole time.
That's how Bioshock:infinite was for me personally...like a swift kick in the balls after a wet dream..
Whereas Walking Dead: survival instinct is like having a quickie with a slightly unattractive chick.

Kick in the nuts after a **** tease by an attractive woman....or sex with a slightly unattractive/ calmly female...?
It's no contest really.

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.
---
How do you live when your ruled by your past.
How can you let go of a past that made you.
#7stargazer1981Posted 3/26/2013 6:53:44 PM
I bought... both.

YAY FOR HAVING A JOB.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#8DarquePosted 3/26/2013 7:31:04 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
I bought... both.

YAY FOR HAVING A JOB.

Amen to that. =)
---
Jill Valentine > You
#9shawnmckPosted 3/26/2013 8:12:58 PM
SilentK88 posted...

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.

^ You mean a game that you can play multiple times (WD: SI), even though it is somewhat shallow & rough around the edges....over a game that may be pretty with high production value, but will only be played through once (BL:I)....?
Yeah, what was I thinking ?
#10bleeding_violetPosted 3/26/2013 8:51:38 PM
SilentK88 posted...
shawnmck posted...

BTW

I would rate it a 6/10.

It's no contest really.

Lol what about people that have absolutely no interest in Bioshock like me? Why should I not buy a game that I want (walking dead survival instinct) instead of one that I still haven't even played the other games in the series?

You shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot on this board anyways, what are you even doing on a Walking Dead game board if you think that people who like it are idiots? What would idiots have to say that would even interest someone as wise and worldy as someone like you?