This or Bioshock Infinite?

#11casedawgzPosted 3/27/2013 5:11:18 AM
You know, I actually LIKE this game and it's laughable to me that anyone would even ask this question.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#12Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:01:24 AM
shawnmck posted...
SilentK88 posted...

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.

^ You mean a game that you can play multiple times (WD: SI), even though it is somewhat shallow & rough around the edges....over a game that may be pretty with high production value, but will only be played through once (BL:I)....?
Yeah, what was I thinking ?

I don't plan on playing only once.

1999 mode FTW!
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#13ResidentialEvilPosted 3/27/2013 7:51:49 AM
There is no reason to plunk down $50 for this game; just wait a month or 2 and it will be $20 or less.
---
Currently Playing: Various Resident Evil games waiting for RE6
#14slayerxelitePosted 3/27/2013 7:58:50 AM
BioShock Infinite is one of the greatest games in the history of the Xbox 360
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#15Sith JediPosted 3/27/2013 6:08:53 PM
shawnmck posted...
SilentK88 posted...

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.

^ You mean a game that you can play multiple times (WD: SI), even though it is somewhat shallow & rough around the edges....over a game that may be pretty with high production value, but will only be played through once (BL:I)....?

Bioshock Infinite discs self destruct when you beat the game? What an odd feature...
#16meteor9898Posted 3/27/2013 10:43:02 PM

I know replay value is great and all, but its not so important that it will completely make up for everything that is wrong with this horrendous mess of a game. I'd take the extremely polished, moving triple A masterpiece over one measly positive any day.