After the credits

#1DarkVileXPosted 3/26/2013 1:24:12 PM
I just beated the helicopter part,and stayed with Merle.
Umm It said final destination complete then credits,when I press Continue,it takes me back to the final stage.

1-What can I do now?
2-If only start a new game,what about my equipment?(Crossbow,Assualtrifle,other weapons.)
#2voyager4520Posted 3/26/2013 2:09:33 PM
You can replay the last mission over and over, or you can start a new game. If you start a new game all of your equipment will be lost and you'll have to acquire new equipment as you play through the campaign again.
#3voyager4520Posted 3/26/2013 2:11:50 PM
I should've added, check the "extras" list at the main screen to see what Relics you've unlocked. When you start a new game you'll be able to activate only one of those Relics to use in the new play-through, activating Relics does NOT disable achievements or unlocking other Relics.
#4DarkVileX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:23:11 PM
voyager4520 posted...
I should've added, check the "extras" list at the main screen to see what Relics you've unlocked. When you start a new game you'll be able to activate only one of those Relics to use in the new play-through, activating Relics does NOT disable achievements or unlocking other Relics.

Well thanks a lot my friend,this game isn't bad like lots of people say,I mean this IS how a walking dead game should be,I actually really like it lol. :)

I just think the trailer lied when they said Atlanta,and the Farm,that's not in there,at all.
#5Billy-De-KidPosted 3/26/2013 2:40:19 PM
DarkVileX posted...
voyager4520 posted...

Well thanks a lot my friend,this game isn't bad like lots of people say,I mean this IS how a walking dead game should be,I actually really like it lol. :)

I just think the trailer lied when they said Atlanta,and the Farm,that's not in there,at all.

"Before Atlanta"

"Before the Farm"

^That's what the trailer said, actually.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
#6DarkVileX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:57:11 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
DarkVileX posted...
voyager4520 posted...

"Before Atlanta"

"Before the Farm"

^That's what the trailer said, actually.

Must've missed that,all in all,I give the game 4.5/5.
Really detailed walker imaging from the show,the environments atmosphere,etc.

By the way,when you start a new game,do you get to keep the crossbow and assault rifle with you?The cheats on here say you do.
#7voyager4520Posted 3/26/2013 3:00:41 PM
You only get to use the Crossbow and Assault Rifle from the beginning when you have that particular Relic enabled. When you start a new game a little window will pop up asking which Relic you want to use, or if you don't want to use any Relic.
#8DarkVileX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:24:59 PM
voyager4520 posted...
You only get to use the Crossbow and Assault Rifle from the beginning when you have that particular Relic enabled. When you start a new game a little window will pop up asking which Relic you want to use, or if you don't want to use any Relic.

Oh I see.
A random question...do the walkers ever run out from a stage?or a stop?
Like no matter how many you kill to clear a path,there's always more.
#9DeftallicaPosted 3/27/2013 7:28:55 PM
DarkVileX posted...
Oh I see.

There are parts where they spawn endlessly. It's scripted. For example, in the first level where you're tasking with getting the keys for the generator and filling your gas tank, when you grab the keys from the zombie it will always spawn a buttload of zombies between you and the gas station, regardless of whether you cleared the path or not.

In the later level in the railyard, a large group spawns when you're hopping from car to car and Merle is giving you directions over the radio. I found safety in a car, blew up the group with a propane tank and just a few seconds later a fresh group of the same number was there trying to get me.

So yeah, there are parts where they keep coming and you're expected to just run from them. There's also some jump-scare grabbers that spawn at doorways when you enter rooms.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#10DarkVileX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:45:18 PM
Deftallica posted...
DarkVileX posted...
Oh I see.

There are parts where they spawn endlessly. It's scripted. For example, in the first level where you're tasking with getting the keys for the generator and filling your gas tank, when you grab the keys from the zombie it will always spawn a buttload of zombies between you and the gas station, regardless of whether you cleared the path or not.

In the later level in the railyard, a large group spawns when you're hopping from car to car and Merle is giving you directions over the radio. I found safety in a car, blew up the group with a propane tank and just a few seconds later a fresh group of the same number was there trying to get me.

So yeah, there are parts where they keep coming and you're expected to just run from them. There's also some jump-scare grabbers that spawn at doorways when you enter rooms.

I see,but for example,on supply runs,or the level with harrison and Jane, maaaaaaaaaaaaaany walkers,if I kill those,will more be spawned?or will the street be cleared until further story progress? cutscene etc.