help with Achievments..

#1theW2010Posted 3/27/2013 11:21:29 AM
I'm just onto my 3rd play through now, i really wanna get the achievments for completing a marked location while taking no damage, not killing a zombie, and for only using the Crossbow.

i've figured a few people out there must have these 3. i just wondered what levels would be best for each of those. I was trying Garwater for the only using a crossbow, and when i got to the rangers cabin and used to radio the Cop attacked me and forced me to use my knife on him.

i did try the crossbow one on the first level (where you meet the Cop on the roof and warren) i did manage it but for some reason i did not get the achievment for it.

if anyone has any tips for getting these i would be very greatfull.
---
PSN - TheW340
XboxLive - WilliamJWScott
#2twesterm81Posted 3/27/2013 2:05:09 PM
For completing a marked location with taking no damage, I believe Sedalia is a pretty easy one if you go only for the required objectives. I *believe* if you get grappled, you get hurt so keep that in mind. Also remember you have to complete the level in one run-through, you cannot die and reload a checkpoint from where you hadn't gotten hurt yet.

For not killing a walker, I believe Sedalia is supposed to be easy too, though I have heard other people talk about doing it at the Drive-In, they're both pretty straight-forward. I did it in Fontana, but that's because I wanted the challenge. :)

For the crossbow only one, killing walkers in grapple and stealth kills count against that. If you think a walker is going to grab you, shove them away. Shove them away even if you think they aren't. Just run through the level as quickly as possible.

Hope that helps!
#3shadothugPosted 3/27/2013 9:27:21 PM
theW2010 posted...
I'm just onto my 3rd play through now, i really wanna get the achievments for completing a marked location while taking no damage, not killing a zombie, and for only using the Crossbow.

i've figured a few people out there must have these 3. i just wondered what levels would be best for each of those. I was trying Garwater for the only using a crossbow, and when i got to the rangers cabin and used to radio the Cop attacked me and forced me to use my knife on him.

i did try the crossbow one on the first level (where you meet the Cop on the roof and warren) i did manage it but for some reason i did not get the achievment for it.

Just finished the game and got the crossbow achievement and not killing any zombies at the sametime very easy you got to restart the game run through the first part with daryls dad (use the crossbow and assault rifle relic by the way) dont kill any zombies let them kill you and you get to the part where you get the fuel cans run through this real fast and simply shoot a zombie in the leg with your crossbow and boom 2 achievements unlocked easy 55 g you can also do this with the using only a firearm achievement just simply shoot a walker in the leg with your assault rife
---
GT: Assassins RioT
Playing: Black Ops 2 Zombies and Multiplayer
#4crozensPosted 3/28/2013 7:42:26 AM
theW2010 posted...

I thankfully just got my 1000 for this last night. I actually enjoyed the game and played through probably six times. I got to the point i could beat it in a couple hours but to answer your question. The no damage one play on Sedalia and skip all the bs stuff and go straight for the keys. I recommend setting the relic that grants crossbow and assault rifle if you have it. Simply jump on the roofs of trucks and headshot them and quickly grab arrows (in order to thin out crowd) once all visible ones are dead procede. just keep doing this. The only tricky part is the end, climb on the rig and stand in the far left corner and shoot your gun to draw them towards that side then run off the right and you should be home free.

The not killing a zombie one just do mission one and at the part in the beginning do not shoot just let them kill you. Then once you take control of Daryll just run past everything grabbing fuel.

Same for crossbow assuming you have the relic. Just crossbow everything in the first level. Don't get grabbed because the knife will void the achievement. Hell you can technically crossbow one enemy and run around the rest. Hope that helps
---
Gamer Tag= crozens
#5dudeitscoolPosted 3/29/2013 8:42:20 AM
Believe it or not I got the no damage achievement doing Firesign Stadium. I was on my second playthrough and had the Crossbow/AR relic enabled and so by the time I got to Firesign and picked up the AR there I had so much ammo that I was able to just run through and pick off only the enemies in my path and avoid any altercations. I rushed to the helipad and just kited all the mobs, the humvee portion doesn't count against you (as that is impossible to not take damage in) apparently because I got the ding as the humvee portion began.
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...