Haha. How can anyone defend this piece of garbage?

#1Pandemonia01Posted 3/27/2013 10:44:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rC-HBQbeLgU
Please tell me how you can enjoy something this ugly and unpolished? Looks like something you'd find in the Indie section of XBLA.
#2LenzyBoyPosted 3/27/2013 11:11:57 AM
well that's pc game-play, and its kind of unfair to use that as evidence, and also, assassins creed 3 had some major glitches when it came out and still does have some, but is still one of my favourite games.

so y'know, dont come on to the boards to just constantly slate a game that you might not like.
#3Pandemonia01(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:11:04 PM
Please defend what you just saw. Go ahead, I'll wait. AC3 is not this game.
#4AddplayerPosted 3/27/2013 12:16:18 PM
This isn't the first crappy Walking Dead game they made with TWD label on it. Jakks made Zombie Hunter The Walking Dead where you can plug a toy shotgun into the tv. That looks awful.
---
AWESOME!!!
#5bleeding_violetPosted 3/27/2013 12:49:21 PM
Howdy troll, How are ya? Nothing better to do today?

I really wish you had made this game instead of Activision for us then you would have shown them how its supposed to be done, right?

Oh wait thats right, you didn't have to pay the licensing fees for the rights to the game, and you wouldn't have, right? But almost anyone can make their own indie game right? You've obviously got nothing better to do anyways, so get to work troll. Show us how its supposed to be done. We will wait here for you to back up your big talk with some real results. I want to see your awesome indie game with zombies in it. I want to bask in the wonder and delight of a game that you created in the way that only you could have done it. I like everyone else here cannot wait to pay 50 more dollars for the masterpiece indie game that you will have created. It will be amazing and will revolutionize gaming for ........... wait for it ............ ever!

As another person already pointed out this was on the PC and I'm not even sure if it was a finished copy, but all you elitist gaming nerds keep copy and pasting this clip and showing us the error of our ways, mmmkay? Or you could just get a life ..... loser.
#6bleeding_violetPosted 3/27/2013 12:56:01 PM
Addplayer posted...
This isn't the first crappy Walking Dead game they made with TWD label on it. Jakks made Zombie Hunter The Walking Dead where you can plug a toy shotgun into the tv. That looks awful.

I finally got around to looking up a youtube video of the gameplay from that game and it wasn't something that I would like to get but I did want to play it before that.

It does have a gun though so despite the graphics it still might be fun.
#7Sith JediPosted 3/27/2013 5:05:04 PM
bleeding_violet posted...
Howdy troll, How are ya? Nothing better to do today?

I really wish you had made this game instead of Activision for us then you would have shown them how its supposed to be done, right?

Oh wait thats right, you didn't have to pay the licensing fees for the rights to the game, and you wouldn't have, right? But almost anyone can make their own indie game right? You've obviously got nothing better to do anyways, so get to work troll. Show us how its supposed to be done. We will wait here for you to back up your big talk with some real results. I want to see your awesome indie game with zombies in it. I want to bask in the wonder and delight of a game that you created in the way that only you could have done it. I like everyone else here cannot wait to pay 50 more dollars for the masterpiece indie game that you will have created. It will be amazing and will revolutionize gaming for ........... wait for it ............ ever!

As another person already pointed out this was on the PC and I'm not even sure if it was a finished copy, but all you elitist gaming nerds keep copy and pasting this clip and showing us the error of our ways, mmmkay? Or you could just get a life ..... loser.

Activision didn't make the game, they just forced the devs to release the game while in alpha stages. And when will people learn that "hurr durr let's see you do better than they did" is the dumbest "argument" in almost every single case that it's used? What is it even supposed to imply in this case? That because some random guy on the internet isn't a game developer, this game is automatically not a pile of crap for some reason? Serious question.

Also, what does the video being the PC version have to do with anything? Every single review I've seen has cited all of the problems that were shown in the video: possibly the worst AI in video game history, terrible animations, crappy textures and many other things. Though to be fair, everyone says the graphics a terrible but they still look pretty decent to me as long as you don't see anything up close. Better graphics than Dishonored which came out a few months ago...but at least Dishonored was a good game.
#8fceurichPosted 3/27/2013 7:11:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9DeftallicaPosted 3/27/2013 7:33:21 PM
Addplayer posted...

My wife bought that game one night. The shotgun peripheral was cool but the infrared detector was terrible. Your reticule would never go where you aimed.

As for defending this game, well, fun is where you find it. Deadly Premonition is a bugged out game with awful game play but it has its quirks that established a solid fanbase. Same can be said for pretty much any budget priced game.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#10bleeding_violetPosted 3/27/2013 7:38:14 PM
Its not an argument, I was being completely sarcastic (way to catch that btw GENIUS DUR HUR HUR lol) because I don't like d!@%less nerds picking on people who may like this game. Like everyone else who actually likes this game I am sick of all the trolling.

I don't agree with the general concensus and I don't have to. I bought something that I wanted and I am enjoying it. So if you don't like it you don't need to play it and you don't need to come here to talk about it. Most game reviewers are sucking on the teat of what keeps them in business. You notice no reviewers ever go against the grain anymore? They are basically just catering to the nerd gaming masses. Don't get me wrong I realize that alot of the reviewers are hired because they are similar to the crowd they are supposed to be reviewing for but still. Theres no sense of individuality anymore just the same boring trash every year and if something isn't exactly like that the nerds will cry about it and do everything they can to make sure its destroyed.

Most of the people who hate this game had no interest in it to begin with and hated it even before they played it. I personally expected it to completely unplayable based on things I heard from the dork brigade before it was even released. I was happy that it turned out so much better than I expected and then here comes the hateful losers AGAIN with nothing better to do than try to make people feel bad that they bought something that they actually wanted. What a waste of time. Trolls and nerds must really have no lives to be trying to ruin things for other people. Oh well Troll on if you have nothing better to do.