Haha. How can anyone defend this piece of garbage?

#11MK_GodPosted 3/28/2013 1:36:50 AM
I'm just disappointed with the gaming crowd these days...have you all forgotten the N64/PS1 days? Hell even the PS2/Gamecube days? I remember the days when games weren't judged by graphics and were played just for the fun of the game. Yes, game play matters and this game delivers a decent zombie survival experience. There are way worse games out there. This isn't the best game but it is certainly not the worst. The gameplay is pretty fun and the story is worth at least one run through.
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#12overkill_78Posted 3/28/2013 8:49:36 PM
God that looked awful. The game has some cool features, but gameplay like that makes me glad I didn't buy it. I'll grab it in few months when it's $10 just because I love the show but man...it's hilariously broken.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#13dudeitscoolPosted 3/29/2013 8:22:17 AM
If you are using "polish" and "finished" as a way to measure a game's quality then where does that put the Elder Scrolls series? Those games have more glitches than you can count on your fingers and toes.
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...
#14tzar_666Posted 3/29/2013 8:37:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15overkill_78Posted 3/29/2013 9:06:51 AM
If you are using "polish" and "finished" as a way to measure a game's quality then where does that put the Elder Scrolls series? Those games have more glitches than you can count on your fingers and toes.

Those games are also massive and open world, whereas this is a 5 hour corridor shooter. Every game's going to have bugs, it's not too much to ask for a game to function properly, is it?
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#16LenzyBoyPosted 3/30/2013 6:17:21 AM
Pandemonia01 posted...
Please defend what you just saw. Go ahead, I'll wait. AC3 is not this game.

I have had this game for a few days now and have not experienced any glitches, or the stupidity of zombies represented on that video. Also, like i said, that is PC gameplay, and so it should not be compared to the Xbox version - which is the board you are on. when you find a video like that played on Xbox, please share it for us to see, but until then, i still believe this is a good game, and do not have anything to moan about.
#17AlexFiliPosted 4/2/2013 1:20:50 AM
Well it does have a few redeeming factors:
Voice Acting
Survivor Management
Crossbow gameplay
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#18NightMare185Posted 4/5/2013 12:35:37 PM
MK_God posted...
I'm just disappointed with the gaming crowd these days...have you all forgotten the N64/PS1 days? Hell even the PS2/Gamecube days? I remember the days when games weren't judged by graphics and were played just for the fun of the game. Yes, game play matters and this game delivers a decent zombie survival experience. There are way worse games out there. This isn't the best game but it is certainly not the worst. The gameplay is pretty fun and the story is worth at least one run through.

I'd say this comment right here defended this piece of "garbage". Graphics wise it isn't the prettiest gem put on our screens, but definitely not the worst. It was a rush job, but if people can truly appreciate a game play, then who cares? If you don't like it, well no one liked Squaresoft 20 years ago and they blew up after there release of Final Fantasy and it wasn't like it was graphically revolutionary neither. I'd say this game offers a lot of pretty good ideas, it just had a bad execution and was rushed soley to be released and make money.
---
I am societies child, this is how they made me, and now im sayin what's on my mind and they don't want that. This is what you made me America- 2Pac
#19RyanJMcDPosted 4/11/2013 6:37:50 PM
From the guy who posted the video:
I am not familiar with The Walking Dead comic, AMC television show, or Telltale episodic series. Therefore, I assume the quality of this game is representative of the quality of the entire franchise as a whole.

I was gonna address that, but that statement hurts my head too much.
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#20Billy-De-KidPosted 4/17/2013 2:37:53 PM
MK_God posted...

Us=1

Trolls=0
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth