I know this game doesn't deserve a sequel (or just another for that matter)

#1ChiSoxOwnPosted 3/28/2013 8:25:49 AM
but if they decided they wanted to, it would be kinda cool if you got to play as Merle between the events of when he is left on the roof and when he meets the Governor. Thoughts?
#2HenryjkslPosted 3/28/2013 3:13:46 PM
That would be cool. I've been thinking of one where you're Michonne at the beginning of the outbreak. You'd get the sword and there could be some kind if walker pet mechanics.
#3DarquePosted 3/28/2013 3:34:57 PM
Yeah, Michonne would be most awesome.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#4Unwanted_TouchnPosted 3/28/2013 4:20:41 PM
I'd like it if they made a game similar to Lee's story. Where they give us an entirely new character to play as and maybe include some characters along the way from the comic/t.v. series. Maybe even give the narrative aspect of TT's game combined with the refined version of this game's combat. That would be a TRUE Walking Dead game. Oh and of course, have Robert Kirkman as at least an adviser, if not the writer.
---
because no matter how you cook the hot pocket, its either still frozen, or molten lava, or some strange combination of both.- Mushroom87
#5MikeachuPosted 3/29/2013 12:53:35 AM
With Michonne maybe melee combat wouldn't suck so much.
#6RumadaiPosted 3/29/2013 2:35:21 AM
Unwanted_Touchn posted...
I'd like it if they made a game similar to Lee's story. Where they give us an entirely new character to play as and maybe include some characters along the way from the comic/t.v. series. Maybe even give the narrative aspect of TT's game combined with the refined version of this game's combat. That would be a TRUE Walking Dead game. Oh and of course, have Robert Kirkman as at least an adviser, if not the writer.

Couldn't agree more.
#7PingPong5361Posted 3/30/2013 10:28:30 AM
I think having the ability to create your own survivor would be awesome. Being able to choose your character's strengths and weaknesses would be cool. Instead of having the traditional RPG level system (with skills/perks/etc.) they could just have you pick everything from the beginning and that'll shape how your survivor plays.

For example, if you choose to be a melee oriented survivor, you won't be able to use guns as effectively, but you get an added bonus to melee weapons like increased damage or faster swing times.

Combine that with the narrative of Telltale's game with the combat and resource system of SI and you'd have the ultimate Walking Dead game.
---
Guess who brought a jet to a gunfight?
#8TheRobPosted 3/30/2013 4:44:06 PM
As long as Activision has nothing to do with the game.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/31/2013 4:42:17 PM
Henryjksl posted...
That would be cool. I've been thinking of one where you're Michonne at the beginning of the outbreak. You'd get the sword and there could be some kind if walker pet mechanics.

If I remember correctly in the comics Michonne gets the sword from her neighbor living next door
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180