The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

My review has been put up!

#1knowurrolePosted 4/2/2013 2:04:02 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/676466-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct/reviews/review-153794

Enjoy, fellow Survival Instinct fans. Those of us that don't like playing the exact same first person shooters (with different names; Battlefield and CoD are the exact same game) over and over again see this game for what it is: A truly special, unique masterpiece.
#2Saintx13Posted 4/2/2013 2:09:14 PM
LOL @ 10/10

Oh and thank you for not "spoiling the ending" LOL

The reason it does such a great job setting up a sequel is because there is no ending.
#3dataDyneSoldierPosted 4/2/2013 2:10:24 PM
This is one of the best, most unique first person shooters to come out since GoldenEye back on the Nintendo 64.

LOL
---
Anaheim Ducks 2013: 24-7-5
"Search him. Then I will kill you." - Bane
#4Saintx13Posted 4/2/2013 2:16:32 PM(edited)
dataDyneSoldier posted...
This is one of the best, most unique first person shooters to come out since GoldenEye back on the Nintendo 64.

I am cracking up reading this. The best part about it is even the people who "like" this game wouldn't even agree with this review.

It needs flagged due to it's trolling nature. Better yet it is time I wrote my own review.
#5Shadow128Posted 4/2/2013 4:39:24 PM
I laughed through the whole thing; this is an amazingly crafted trolling review.

This is when I realized that it was a joke:
Nothing about this game feels like you've already done something a ton of times. You'll reach the end without feeling the slightest bit bored, as everything leading up to that point is different. You'll hardly ever do the same thing twice. This means that you can play the game multiple times and get a completely new experience each time. Kind of like you're playing a different game each play through.

This was just incredibly written and so self aware; he says that the game isn't repetitive, and then continually says the same basic point over and over with each sentence in the paragraph, it's brilliant.

It would be like writing, "This isn't repetitive. This isn't repetitive. This isn't repetitive. This isn't repetitive. This isn't repetitive."

For whatever reason, this game has gotten some hate directed its way. But that's normal. Whenever something comes along that dares to be different, it's met with people who want to dislike it for no reason whatsoever. Most of those people likely haven't even played the game and won't give it a chance because of how unique it is. But for everyone else, bored of the same exact first person shooters coming along with nothing new to offer, this game is a masterpiece that must be played.

Considering how terribly generic the game is, this part was also quite hilarious.

At the end of the day, this actually goes down as one of the scariest games I have ever played.

Don't ever touch Amnesia then.

This just has to be a sarcastic joke review that missed April Fool's by a day. There is no way that OP could be gaming for a long as he has and think this is a "masterpiece".

Although, OP could still be completely serious and maybe the humor was all by accident; this is a review coming from someone who thinks Resident Evil 5 is much better than the previous Resident Evil games after all, so they obviously know nothing about the survival horror genre.

If OP actually thinks this game is good because of the reasons he lists, I can't even imagine how blown away he would be by a game like Deus Ex; that is, if he can even recognize what good game design is.
#6fceurichPosted 4/2/2013 6:19:05 PM
this is not a 10/10 but it is better than dead island and both left 4 dead games!!!! 7/10 for me
#7jaso13_basicPosted 4/3/2013 10:17:15 AM
fceurich posted...
this is not a 10/10 but it is better than dead island and both left 4 dead games!!!! 7/10 for me

lol, the OP and this guy are delusional and have awful taste.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#8djshowstopper87Posted 4/3/2013 10:42:20 AM
fceurich posted...

Clearly another blind Walking Dead fan boy with bad taste in games.
#9fceurichPosted 4/3/2013 11:06:33 AM
nope it is a fact single player I am talking about for left 4 dead games suck there is no story nothing as far as dead island that game was just a bug/glitch fest
#10overkill_78Posted 4/3/2013 11:48:51 AM
nope it is a fact single player I am talking about for left 4 dead games suck there is no story nothing

Playing L4D for the story is like playing CoD for the story. Story is not the draw of either games, and as such shouldn't be the main focus when buying it. Sure, you can dock a point for it if you'd like, but to call the game terrible for that reason is like saying pizza is terrible because it doesn't cure cancer. It makes no sense.

dead island that game was just a bug/glitch fest

Unlike the shining paragon of programming that is TWD:SI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC-HBQbeLgU
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
More topics from this board...
stuck walkers keep comingrysteve110/23 3:19PM