My review has been put up!

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
Really funny review! I'm just a little bit afraid that someone could not realize the sarcasm (even though it's pretty obvious) and actually think that this pile of crap is actually good.
But thanks for the laughs anyway!
2 years ago#12
Saintx13 posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
This is one of the best, most unique first person shooters to come out since GoldenEye back on the Nintendo 64.

I am cracking up reading this. The best part about it is even the people who "like" this game wouldn't even agree with this review.

It needs flagged due to it's trolling nature. Better yet it is time I wrote my own review.

omg you should
---
Anaheim Ducks 2013: 27-9-5
If I finish all of my chores and you finish thine, then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699
2 years ago#13
overkill_78 posted...
nope it is a fact single player I am talking about for left 4 dead games suck there is no story nothing

Playing L4D for the story is like playing CoD for the story. Story is not the draw of either games, and as such shouldn't be the main focus when buying it. Sure, you can dock a point for it if you'd like, but to call the game terrible for that reason is like saying pizza is terrible because it doesn't cure cancer. It makes no sense.

CoD games actually have good stories...but you're right, it's not the draw of the game. Which is kinda sad since the campaign is infinitely better than the multiplayer.
2 years ago#14
knowurrole posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/676466-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct/reviews/review-153794

Enjoy, fellow Survival Instinct fans. Those of us that don't like playing the exact same first person shooters (with different names; Battlefield and CoD are the exact same game) over and over again see this game for what it is: A truly special, unique masterpiece.

I finally read you review and I completely agreed with it.

People just don't get why its fun, good for them.

I actually wasn't going to read your review because as the trolls pointed out they "thought" (or maybe they aren't capable of thinking just copying and pasting what the other trolls post) that your review was a troll review or something like that.

I don't really think these guys have even played the game anymore. I think maybe they have seen it being played while they were making out with each other on the couch and missed why its so cool. Of course these guys are going to think zombies are ugly after making out with their boyfriends.

Oh well lololol.

Oh well awesome review and I'm glad you had fun with the game too.
2 years ago#15
bleeding_violet posted...
knowurrole posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/676466-the-walking-dead-survival-instinct/reviews/review-153794

Enjoy, fellow Survival Instinct fans. Those of us that don't like playing the exact same first person shooters (with different names; Battlefield and CoD are the exact same game) over and over again see this game for what it is: A truly special, unique masterpiece.

I actually wasn't going to read your review because as the trolls pointed out they "thought" (or maybe they aren't capable of thinking just copying and pasting what the other trolls post) that your review was a troll review or something like that.

I don't really think these guys have even played the game anymore. I think maybe they have seen it being played while they were making out with each other on the couch and missed why its so cool. Of course these guys are going to think zombies are ugly after making out with their boyfriends.

Oh well lololol.

LOL @ Bleeding Violet

You are on a dead forum here talking to yourself. This IS a troll review, they made that pretty clear in the wording of nearly all of it. It was specifically done in the opposite manner of how the mainstream sites reviewed it and their complaints about the game both in terms of gameplay and technical problems.

You should have your own sub forum where you post to yourself explaining your justification for owning a horrible game.
2 years ago#16
Saintx13 posted...
bleeding_violet posted...
knowurrole posted...

Oh well lololol.

LOL @ Bleeding Violet

You are on a dead forum here talking to yourself. This IS a troll review, they made that pretty clear in the wording of nearly all of it. It was specifically done in the opposite manner of how the mainstream sites reviewed it and their complaints about the game both in terms of gameplay and technical problems.

You should have your own sub forum where you post to yourself explaining your justification for owning a horrible game.

I kinda do bcuz here u r ...... as I knew u would be. Could. Not. Resist. Trolling.

I'm here bcuz I actually like this game. Aren't u here bcuz u don't like people liking this game? You must hate me, but i like u, ur funny lolz

I started laughing when I realized you had to play this all the way through because you are such a troll just so you could nitpick everything that you hated about it. Thats what it comes down to you are just a hater. A miserable person for unknown reasons to the rest of us that you get satisfaction out of trying to make other people miserable too.

But it is VERY funny that even though you hated this game and no one had a gun to your head you just HAD TO play it until the end. Which as all the troll reviewers agreed was way too short. IF YOU HATE SOMETHING WHY DO YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH IT??? I don't get that. Its like you and Angry Joe and the dbag from EGM all hated it but really wished there were more of IT to play. It makes no sense, I thought you were a logical rational person whose word almost cost me this game and yet you say the game was TOO short. You have to explain your rationale here. My mind must be too feeble to grasp this concept.

Believe or not (not that I really care if you do) but I liked this game better than Dead Island, Left 4 Dead 1 (I'm still waiting to get part 2 cheaper later maybe you know of a sale coming up???), Resident Evil Operation Raccoon city (which I still have yet to play for any amount of real time) Way better than Dead Rising, and yes even better than the other Walking Dead Game by Telltale (which I will still play all the way through and may by the end like better than this one). All of which I own. As well as some other Zombie games that I also own. The only two that I don't like it better than are Lollipop Chainsaw (which was made just for me I think) and Plants vs Zombies both of which I also own.

So why call it a horrible game or a POS as you have? Is it really the game you hate or the people you are trolling that you hate? I believe that you hate the game, I do. But I wonder if you take it personal that we like it despite you telling us not to. Did we misbehave?
2 years ago#17
Lolz at comparing this game to L4D and Dead Island.

The only thing these games have in common is the fact that there are zombies.

And the fact that the things in L4D are zombies is debatable.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
2 years ago#18
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Lolz at comparing this game to L4D and Dead Island.

The only thing these games have in common is the fact that there are zombies.

And the fact that the things in L4D are zombies is debatable.

The thing that sucks about it for me is that I actually do like L4D and Dead Island but yeah they all three play completely differently. And the zombie spawning was way worse in Dead Island, and I didn't like the one time I bothered playing L4D online, I was paired up with a bunch of other people who hadn't play it online much either and we were getting annihilated by a group of dbags who know that game inside and out.

I really don't get alot of the comparisons to any other zombie game and this one either but I am just glad I own all of them and most didn't cost me too much to get. (other than RE Operation Raccoon City, Lollipop Chainsaw, this, and Dead Island which I payed full price for when they came out)

I still like L4d for what it is as a one player game, and I'm never into online shooters really so I guess thats ok. But Its still not perfect, I do prefer this game to L4D though, theres just more here thats fun for me.
2 years ago#19
Hey, bleeding_violet, if you're into zombie games, have you checked out State of Decay?
---
Jill Valentine > You
2 years ago#20
Darque posted...
Hey, bleeding_violet, if you're into zombie games, have you checked out State of Decay?

No is it even out yet? I wanted to get that Zombie Driver game on arcade but I keep finding reasons not to when its on sale. (at least I think it was on sale at least once)

How is State of Decay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived