My review has been put up!

#21DarquePosted 4/23/2013 11:04:15 AM
It's not out yet, supposedly in June.

You should see some of the videos on youtube, it's a free roam "Group" (i.e. you have a group, not one character) survival game.

It's surprisingly advanced looking (gameplaywise) for a lowbie Arcade game.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#22mudelledgePosted 4/23/2013 3:22:17 PM(edited)
Darque posted...

You should see some of the videos on youtube, it's a free roam "Group" (i.e. you have a group, not one character) survival game.

The more I watch it i.get discouraged...then i remember its an indie game so maybe itll be amazing. Its sort of a reimagining gameplay of what I wanted DR to be. I love the DR series so I'm sure ill buy this. Honestly the trolls turn games down for me and saint seemed like a **** suckin corporate *****.

That's like a chick flaunting how hot she is in front of your friends....

Still playing this game and the other games the trolls "suggested" to be better....

Hmmm quess their purpose on this board is flawed..

Inbeforeyourgrammerisflawedbecauseihavetofeelsuperioraboutmyselfinsomeway.
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#23bleeding_violetPosted 4/24/2013 1:52:53 AM
Darque posted...

I looked it up on Xboxlive they have a free video I'll check that out later. I was looking through the pictures on there and there was this one of a guy on a porch of a farmhouse with a shotgun and I immediately thought of season two of the Walking Dead show.

The pictures looked good so I'm hopeful (again :)
#24bleeding_violetPosted 4/24/2013 1:58:43 AM
mudelledge posted...
Darque posted...

The more I watch it i.get discouraged...then i remember its an indie game so maybe itll be amazing. Its sort of a reimagining gameplay of what I wanted DR to be. I love the DR series so I'm sure ill buy this. Honestly the trolls turn games down for me and saint seemed like a **** suckin corporate *****.

That's like a chick flaunting how hot she is in front of your friends....

Still playing this game and the other games the trolls "suggested" to be better....

Hmmm quess their purpose on this board is flawed..

Inbeforeyourgrammerisflawedbecauseihavetofeelsuperioraboutmyselfinsomeway.

I thought at first Saint was more than just a troll because it seemed like he genuinely thought he was helping people by saving them money but then he went on to post other peoples reviews (ONLY EVER THE BAD ONES) and engage in flame wars on here because people were actually enjoying the game and for some reason he didn't like anyone saying that it was anything other than what he said it was.

He's not the worst person to troll on here just the most repetitive and in some ways he was alot more respectful about it too. But a troll is a troll is a troll I guess.
#25knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:58:18 AM
bump
#26David_Mills7Posted 5/2/2013 10:25:08 AM
You all either seem to be way too excited about this game or way too hateful about it.

Every game has drastically different reviews. Different strokes for different folks. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

This game is rough at first, but it has it's moments. It's interesting to see how Daryl and Merle originated into the story. I'd like to see similar stories/games made for maybe Glen, Andrea, Michone, etc. Daryl being somewhat of a badass in the show obviously makes his character a draw for the video game.

It's not a fantastic game by any means, but I've enjoyed playing it. It's a better rental than a purchase. However, big Walking Dead fans will buy it, if for no other reason just to have it in their collection.

The hate posted on this board towards those who enjoy the game is ridiculous.
#27Cholo6Posted 5/3/2013 10:21:46 AM
fceurich posted...
this is not a 10/10 but it is better than dead island and both left 4 dead games!!!! 7/10 for me

Agreed!
#28knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 12:21:22 AM
bump
#29bleeding_violetPosted 5/8/2013 9:16:33 AM
knowurrole posted...
bump

So I gotta ask ....... was your review how you really felt or were you being sarcastic?

bump lol
#30knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:09:17 PM
why would i lie? if i didnt like the game i wouldnt take my time to write a review. fact is this game is one of the best 1st person shooters ever created and everyone who cant see that is either a troll or likes playing the same boring games all the time. for example, call of duty, halo, battlefield, etc... they're all the same game.

walking dead survival instinct completely changes the 1st person shooter genre by making your decisions actually mean something. every little thing you do affects the story, which means you can play the game 100 times and feel like you're playing 100 different games. this game is a masterpiece, no matter what the trolls want you to think.