My review has been put up!

#31bleeding_violetPosted 5/12/2013 2:59:33 PM
knowurrole posted...
why would i lie? if i didnt like the game i wouldnt take my time to write a review. fact is this game is one of the best 1st person shooters ever created and everyone who cant see that is either a troll or likes playing the same boring games all the time. for example, call of duty, halo, battlefield, etc... they're all the same game.

walking dead survival instinct completely changes the 1st person shooter genre by making your decisions actually mean something. every little thing you do affects the story, which means you can play the game 100 times and feel like you're playing 100 different games. this game is a masterpiece, no matter what the trolls want you to think.

I feel the same way about this game. I'm sorry I doubted your sincerity. All the trolls on here were saying that you were being sarcastic. Again I should have just ignored them and went with what I thought instead of what people were trying to get me to believe.

I agree with your review. I have had alot of fun playing this game so far.
#32Shadow128Posted 5/13/2013 12:59:36 AM
knowurrole posted...
why would i lie? if i didnt like the game i wouldnt take my time to write a review. fact is this game is one of the best 1st person shooters ever created and everyone who cant see that is either a troll or likes playing the same boring games all the time. for example, call of duty, halo, battlefield, etc... they're all the same game.

walking dead survival instinct completely changes the 1st person shooter genre by making your decisions actually mean something. every little thing you do affects the story, which means you can play the game 100 times and feel like you're playing 100 different games. this game is a masterpiece, no matter what the trolls want you to think.

That is some skilled trolling.

Obviously you're only bumping the thread to continue to get a good laugh out of this; I see right through it. You're on other boards posting topics like this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615699-tomb-raider/65569163
You kept bumping your other joke threads as well.

This board is pretty much dead so there isn't much point in following up on your joke threads.
#33David_mills7Posted 5/13/2013 10:18:30 AM
This board is pretty much..... undead....

Ba-dum-ting!
#34knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 12:44:44 AM
Shadow128 posted...
knowurrole posted...

Obviously you're only bumping the thread to continue to get a good laugh out of this; I see right through it. You're on other boards posting topics like this:

This board is pretty much dead so there isn't much point in following up on your joke threads.

where do i start...

wow, you're literally ANGRY (probably shaking with rage) that somebody would dare see this game as something special. and then you call ME a troll for liking it.

second, okay, you caught me. The tomb raider thread was a joke that didn't go over well. i personally hate the tomb raider games and think that all fans of them are mainly in it to see a "hot video game character" and don't care about the gameplay. so i made that topic to poke fun at people's fetishes for pixelated women.

so i repeat: i love this game. it's amazing. i bump this topic because this board is full of trolls who think call of duty and halo are what 1st person shooters need to be like and think that any game that dares to be different is horrible. this game is brilliant, i love the show its based off of, and i'll continue bumping this topic so people could see that despite all the trolls on this board spewing their hate of a game they likely didnt even play, im here to let people know that this game IS worth their money.

so ill keep bumping this thread. its no worse than trolls shoving their hatred of the game down everyone's throats on this board.

dont be mad. just because you want to troll this board without someone coming along and saying that this is actually a good game, doesnt mean im not free to put in my input as well. deal with it.

wow, owned.
#35bleeding_violetPosted 5/14/2013 7:35:32 AM
knowurrole posted...
Shadow128 posted...
knowurrole posted...

where do i start...

wow, you're literally ANGRY (probably shaking with rage) that somebody would dare see this game as something special. and then you call ME a troll for liking it.

second, okay, you caught me. The tomb raider thread was a joke that didn't go over well. i personally hate the tomb raider games and think that all fans of them are mainly in it to see a "hot video game character" and don't care about the gameplay. so i made that topic to poke fun at people's fetishes for pixelated women.

so i repeat: i love this game. it's amazing. i bump this topic because this board is full of trolls who think call of duty and halo are what 1st person shooters need to be like and think that any game that dares to be different is horrible. this game is brilliant, i love the show its based off of, and i'll continue bumping this topic so people could see that despite all the trolls on this board spewing their hate of a game they likely didnt even play, im here to let people know that this game IS worth their money.

so ill keep bumping this thread. its no worse than trolls shoving their hatred of the game down everyone's throats on this board.

dont be mad. just because you want to troll this board without someone coming along and saying that this is actually a good game, doesnt mean im not free to put in my input as well. deal with it.

wow, owned.

Lol now THIS is an awesome post! I had to share it with my fiance and she thought it was hilarious and dead on as well.

Isn't it funny how different people can like different things and yet if the people who like certain things are outnumbered by those who don't (seemingly anyways) they can get away with all the trash talk they want and yet never get modded for it on here?

If I was to go on to the new Gears of War or Bioshock games boards and start saying how much they sucked (and I admit I haven't played them nor am I interested in doing so) I would get modded in like 5 minutes for trolling. And Yet, on this board people have literally called other people stupid on this board for liking this game and never get modded (at least not that I have seen).

I will never get how that works but you should keep bumping this so people can see that there are people who actually really liked this game. You wrote a great review and you should be proud of it even if others don't agree.
#36Shadow128Posted 5/15/2013 8:36:38 AM
knowurrole posted...
wow, you're literally ANGRY (probably shaking with rage)

Not even angry at all; I'm sure you would love for someone to fall for your bait that hard though.

knowurrole posted...
where do i start...

wow, owned.

That's nice, but all you have to do is Google your username to see that the overwhelming majority of your posts are joke posts or are intentionally unintelligent just to bait people. I don't see why anyone should be bothered to believe you now.

Yes, there are those people who legitimately enjoy the game, but rating it a 10/10 and seeing the way your review is worded just makes it far too obvious. The game doesn't "dare to be different" when it does so much by the books and doesn't take chances with anything, and even those who enjoy the game wouldn't call it "brilliant" or a "masterpiece".

I already typed enough though, I'm not going to be baited by you. I called you out on your joke posting based on your extensive history of joke posting and if others can't see that then I suppose it's too bad for them.

bleeding_violet posted...
Lol now THIS is an awesome post! snip

You're being far too gullible; I realize you actually like the game and that's fine, but just give this guy's username a Google and look at the kind of stuff he posts. It should be pretty obvious that his "review" is very tongue-in-cheek.
#37bleeding_violetPosted 5/15/2013 10:08:48 AM
Shadow128 posted...
knowurrole posted...
wow, you're literally ANGRY (probably shaking with rage)

Not even angry at all; I'm sure you would love for someone to fall for your bait that hard though.

knowurrole posted...
where do i start...

wow, owned.

That's nice, but all you have to do is Google your username to see that the overwhelming majority of your posts are joke posts or are intentionally unintelligent just to bait people. I don't see why anyone should be bothered to believe you now.

Yes, there are those people who legitimately enjoy the game, but rating it a 10/10 and seeing the way your review is worded just makes it far too obvious. The game doesn't "dare to be different" when it does so much by the books and doesn't take chances with anything, and even those who enjoy the game wouldn't call it "brilliant" or a "masterpiece".

I already typed enough though, I'm not going to be baited by you. I called you out on your joke posting based on your extensive history of joke posting and if others can't see that then I suppose it's too bad for them.

bleeding_violet posted...
Lol now THIS is an awesome post! snip

You're being far too gullible; I realize you actually like the game and that's fine, but just give this guy's username a Google and look at the kind of stuff he posts. It should be pretty obvious that his "review" is very tongue-in-cheek.

Well to be fair I would have worded the review VERY similarly if I had done one myself. Which is why I think that he made a serious review. If the joke was on me or anyone else who might read it thats okay too. I know you're not a bad person or even really a troll we just don't agree on this one game. And thats okay. A few of the people on here were VERY hostile and bringing peoples intelligence into a debate about whether or not they actually liked a game. Games are meant to be liked but not everyone likes the same games. I usually don't like first person shooters and the weird thing is I loved this game. I do tend to like zombie games though. I realize maybe thats because there are hundreds of them out there and some are bound to be good but I have alot of zombie games. I finally got Zombie Driver and its AWESOME you know for me :)

Also I do want to apologize if I said anything disrespectful to you in the past on here. It just was a nightmare coming here to talk about this game and seeing all the negativity.
#38knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:42:03 PM(edited)
Shadow128 posted...

LOL WOW you are SO MAD!

why dont you take a look at how many reviews i have done on gamefaqs? the amount of joke posts someone makes doesnt mean that they are never serious. in this case, i felt that the game was good enough to warrant a review. here's what happened:

i am a HUGE walking dead fan. to say that its my favorite show is an understatement. so i bought this game without looking up reviews (thank god, i may have let the negativity stop me from buying such a masterpiece) and just loved everything about it. so i came here and was APPALLED by the negativity. just sickening.

lets take a look at YOU and your intellect:

giving the game a 10/10 is proof that im a troll? no, if i was a troll id be doing what you and so many others are doing and trashing a game ive never played.

you say the game doesnt dare to be different? yeah, go back to playing call of duty/battlefield/etc. and all those other games that are the EXACT SAME. hey you want to buy the same thing multiple times a year, fine by me. its your money. ill enjoy my branching paths with something different to offer me on each play through. ive beaten the game 10 times (almost) and have yet to have the same experience twice.

its funny that i can finally appreciate a rare game which is something i havent experienced in a while, and then be labeled a troll just because this is the cool game to hate on these days. but guess what? usually when a ton of people hate something, its because its so popular. in this case, they know its a good game. YOU know its a good game Shadow. or do you? probably havent even played it. lol

btw bleeding violet, you should put up your own review. the more people that see how amazing this game is, the better. dont let the trolls stop you from enjoying this perfect game. at least people will come on here and see two 10/10 scores. it could make all the difference in whether people spend their money on this game or not, and i'd like for people to see that there are people who see this game for what it is. all the call of duty/battlefield fanboys hate it because its different. their loss.

but my hope is that someone on the fence will see my review and decide that it is worth their money. if you write one (as you said yours would be worded similarly) then that will only help. plus, the more money this game makes, the better the chances of a sequel that would otherwise not be made because of all the trolls trying to talk people out of the purchase. us fans of the game WANT a sequel though, and we can do our small part by letting people know how tremendous the walking dead game is.
#39bleeding_violetPosted 5/17/2013 2:36:04 AM
knowurrole posted...
Shadow128 posted...

LOL WOW you are SO MAD!

why dont you take a look at how many reviews i have done on gamefaqs? the amount of joke posts someone makes doesnt mean that they are never serious. in this case, i felt that the game was good enough to warrant a review. here's what happened:

i am a HUGE walking dead fan. to say that its my favorite show is an understatement. so i bought this game without looking up reviews (thank god, i may have let the negativity stop me from buying such a masterpiece) and just loved everything about it. so i came here and was APPALLED by the negativity. just sickening.

lets take a look at YOU and your intellect:

giving the game a 10/10 is proof that im a troll? no, if i was a troll id be doing what you and so many others are doing and trashing a game ive never played.

you say the game doesnt dare to be different? yeah, go back to playing call of duty/battlefield/etc. and all those other games that are the EXACT SAME. hey you want to buy the same thing multiple times a year, fine by me. its your money. ill enjoy my branching paths with something different to offer me on each play through. ive beaten the game 10 times (almost) and have yet to have the same experience twice.

its funny that i can finally appreciate a rare game which is something i havent experienced in a while, and then be labeled a troll just because this is the cool game to hate on these days. but guess what? usually when a ton of people hate something, its because its so popular. in this case, they know its a good game. YOU know its a good game Shadow. or do you? probably havent even played it. lol

btw bleeding violet, you should put up your own review. the more people that see how amazing this game is, the better. dont let the trolls stop you from enjoying this perfect game. at least people will come on here and see two 10/10 scores. it could make all the difference in whether people spend their money on this game or not, and i'd like for people to see that there are people who see this game for what it is. all the call of duty/battlefield fanboys hate it because its different. their loss.

but my hope is that someone on the fence will see my review and decide that it is worth their money. if you write one (as you said yours would be worded similarly) then that will only help. plus, the more money this game makes, the better the chances of a sequel that would otherwise not be made because of all the trolls trying to talk people out of the purchase. us fans of the game WANT a sequel though, and we can do our small part by letting people know how tremendous the walking dead game is.

I will eventually put one up but I would have given it a 9.5 just because I think a 10 means its perfect. In its own way it kind of is though because it is JUST FUN. There were a few frustrating things in the game that were hard to pass. But its easy once you know how lol. And yes I would love to see a sequel to this game as well. I don't care who the main characters are either as long as its fun.
#40ninebreaker47Posted 5/17/2013 12:47:10 PM
This game is good but far from masterpiece. There is far to many glitches that will never get fixed. The graphics are sub-par at best. And play it 100 times and feel like 100 different games... not even close. i played it twice and did everything there is to do. except get all the relics. I think that actual score the game recieved is what it deserved. Actualy i never finshed my second play thrpugh cuz i got bored of doing the same thing. there is only one type of enemy to kill and thats basically all you do. pick up stuff. kill zombies. talk to people. repeat. Plus for me personally the game was way to easy so playing with mods just made me practically invincible.

So like i said it was a cool game but it wasn't 10 out of 10. Seems you just want to say that it is b/c you like the show even more the the average person.