My review has been put up!

#41ignorant_pantsPosted 5/17/2013 6:42:48 PM
bleeding_violet posted...

I will eventually put one up but I would have given it a 9.5 just because I think a 10 means its perfect. In its own way it kind of is though because it is JUST FUN. There were a few frustrating things in the game that were hard to pass. But its easy once you know how lol. And yes I would love to see a sequel to this game as well. I don't care who the main characters are either as long as its fun.

I could go for another one of these as well, with a sadistic main character.... Rise of The Governor, anyone?
#42agilityPosted 5/17/2013 7:54:49 PM
This is not the best game I have played.. but as far as Zombie games go, I would say that it is number one. People today expect a shiny, polished game...which this is not. Anything other than top notch graphics and hype and they won't like it. So it is not surprising a lot of people don't like it. It is DIFFERENT. That is what makes it awesome.
---
I want to twitter your yahoo and google all over your face..book.
#43bleeding_violetPosted 5/20/2013 12:38:06 AM
ignorant_pants posted...
bleeding_violet posted...

I will eventually put one up but I would have given it a 9.5 just because I think a 10 means its perfect. In its own way it kind of is though because it is JUST FUN. There were a few frustrating things in the game that were hard to pass. But its easy once you know how lol. And yes I would love to see a sequel to this game as well. I don't care who the main characters are either as long as its fun.

I could go for another one of these as well, with a sadistic main character.... Rise of The Governor, anyone?

That does sound fun but I'm not sure how well received the Governor as the lead character would be when he wants to kill everyones favorites characters in the show off.
He is an excellent character though and now there is the setup of an all out war for season four. Which I like but alot of people seem to hate the Drama?!? I don't get it. The show is supposed to be tense and play on your emotions. And if all you ever do is kill off another main character every week without getting people emotionally invested in the characters the show would be really boring and no one would care who dies or how. At that point you are just watching for the gore factor i would think.

I think that yes He would be an awesome main character to play as, AT least as long as there were another route you could also go, such as making Michone or Glen or Rick or Maggie or Darryl or any of the good guys playable too in an opposing sides campaign of the story as well. Like maybe You could choose a main for each different campaign and depending on which character you play as it could open up different paths in each sides campaign. Almost like good vs evil campaigns if you want to see it that way. Or hell even bring back Shane and make a new story of what could have been if he had gone about his own evil path, vs Rick being literally the Good cop to Shanes bad cop in the two opposing campaigns.

I think the route they went with retelling the story from a different time and perspective from what we already knew opens up alot of possibilities for what they could do in future games. And it (the sequel if there were to be one) would be ANOTHER day one buy for me. I didn't get mine right away because I preordered from Amazon only five days before it came out and they didn't send it to me the day it came out, so I had to read everyone saying how horrible it was and I thought about cancelling my order. But I'm so glad I didn't. I wouldn't even think twice next time.

I would have liked to have seen more of the cast in the game but I also know that takes money away from the main game which turned out pretty good for alot of us. Its all the Halo Gow COD guys that trashed it I think.
#44knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 3:30:17 PM
I would love it if they made a game for each character. It would also be amazing if each game was part of a different genre. Survival Instinct already crushed all its other first-person shooter competition in the eyes of people who actually played the game.

A game featuring Michonne would be incredible. It would be a hack and slash type game, similar to the Metal Gear Rising. You could even get some combos that involve using her chained walkers to attack other walkers and bad guys.

The Governor could get a real-time strategy game, with you controlling Phillip and other survivors while defending bases and taking over other bases. It would all end with the Governor and a large group of survivors trying to take over Woodbury which is in the control of some evil people.

Or how about a turn-based RPG featuring the survivors at the Atlanta Camp? It could feature maybe Shane as the main character as you gather survivors to join your party as you make the journey to the Atlanta refugee camp?

Maybe they can somehow tie a racing game in there?

I don't know. Survival Instinct already topped all the competition coming from first person shooters as far as single player campaigns are concerned. Why not expand to other genres and perfect those?
#45dataDyneSoldierPosted 5/30/2013 1:10:53 PM
knowurrole posted...
I would love it if they made a game for each character. It would also be amazing if each game was part of a different genre. Survival Instinct already crushed all its other first-person shooter competition in the eyes of people who actually played the game.

A game featuring Michonne would be incredible. It would be a hack and slash type game, similar to the Metal Gear Rising. You could even get some combos that involve using her chained walkers to attack other walkers and bad guys.

The Governor could get a real-time strategy game, with you controlling Phillip and other survivors while defending bases and taking over other bases. It would all end with the Governor and a large group of survivors trying to take over Woodbury which is in the control of some evil people.

Or how about a turn-based RPG featuring the survivors at the Atlanta Camp? It could feature maybe Shane as the main character as you gather survivors to join your party as you make the journey to the Atlanta refugee camp?

Maybe they can somehow tie a racing game in there?

I don't know. Survival Instinct already topped all the competition coming from first person shooters as far as single player campaigns are concerned. Why not expand to other genres and perfect those?

Grimes Kart!