OMG this game is TRASH!

#1djshowstopper87Posted 4/2/2013 8:11:48 PM
So against my better judgement I decided to rent this POS game from Redbox to get my Walking Dead fix since the season just ended. And all I can say is that even at 2 dollars to rent, I still feel ripped off. Played for 2 hours and like 15mins and returned it to Redbox. I mean

- crappy graphics

- crappy story not even worth telling

- broken/ half @ssed game mechanics, and game play in general.

This game is the perfect example of an half @ssed rushed, POS liscened game that was obviously rushed to be a quick cash grab. I know a lot of you will make excuses for this game to justify buying it or whatever but come on! This game is garbage and I am a huge Walking Dead comic and Show fan. Not trying to insult or troll but anyone that think this game is good, has extremely low standard in games. I don't care if your a walking dead fanatic this game is simplest not worth anyone's time or money. Play the Telltell Walking Dead game or Left 4 Dead instead. 4/10
#2tairaa1991Posted 4/3/2013 7:30:24 AM
But left 4 dead sucks and is boring lol........with NO story
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#3bhamacukPosted 4/3/2013 8:53:21 AM
Yeah, it is bad.

I got it second hand for a fair price considering it just came out. The shop assistant said it was crappy and we started talking about games. I knew it was a half-ar$ed effort judging from the reviews and footage on youtube etc and yet I still bought it.

hell, I even don't watch the series LoL. I haven't watched a single episode and ... yet ... I ... still ... bought ....it!

I tried to give it my best shot but I hated the rubbish checkpoint system and having to re-do everything if I screwed up.

There is no change in the environment and all the locations look exactly the same.

I guess I had to find out for myself.
#4djshowstopper87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 10:41:13 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
But left 4 dead sucks and is boring lol........with NO story

Well Left 4 Dead 2 has some story elements and has cop op AND is a polished and has better gamplay. This game is a boring POS game that is clearly a cash grab. My friend you have low standards in games if you think this garbage is good.
#5fceurichPosted 4/3/2013 11:05:01 AM
walking dead survival instinct single player is better than both left for dead games single player since that was made for multiplayer game
#6djshowstopper87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:52:04 AM
fceurich posted...
walking dead survival instinct single player is better than both left for dead games single player since that was made for multiplayer game

Hell no. Left 4 Dead may not have a clear story but there are some story elements if you listen to the characters and look around the enviroment in Left 4 Dead 2. This games story is just a waste of time. Stop trying to justify garbage.
#7AlexFiliPosted 4/3/2013 2:21:33 PM
should have been a downloadable title for 15
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#8Billy-De-KidPosted 4/4/2013 6:45:00 PM
The Left 4 Dead series is awesome.

The first is slightly better than the second.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#9DarquePosted 4/4/2013 9:23:12 PM
What an original thread.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#10ThisGuy101Posted 4/5/2013 7:08:03 PM
How about you shut up, TC, and let people enjoy the game. Your opinion isn't the only right one. I bought the game full retail value, fully expecting it to be crap, and was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it. So stop treating people like you're better than them or are more "right" than them, simply because they like a game that you think is crap.
More topics from this board...
stuck walkers keep comingrysteve110/23 3:19PM