OMG this game is TRASH!

#11overkill_78Posted 4/6/2013 5:08:43 AM
How about you shut up, TC, and let people enjoy the game. Your opinion isn't the only right one. I bought the game full retail value, fully expecting it to be crap, and was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it. So stop treating people like you're better than them or are more "right" than them, simply because they like a game that you think is crap.

Wait, so you're only allowed to have an opinion if it's positive?

What is this, the USSR?
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#12ThisGuy101Posted 4/6/2013 3:44:12 PM
overkill_78 posted...
How about you shut up, TC, and let people enjoy the game. Your opinion isn't the only right one. I bought the game full retail value, fully expecting it to be crap, and was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it. So stop treating people like you're better than them or are more "right" than them, simply because they like a game that you think is crap.

Wait, so you're only allowed to have an opinion if it's positive?

What is this, the USSR?

No, of course not. But there's a difference in having an opinion and calling other people idiots because they have different opinions.
#13GiftedACIIIPosted 4/8/2013 4:10:51 AM
Play Dead Rising. That lol actually had a better story
#14djshowstopper87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:52:58 PM
ThisGuy101 posted...

Well your entitled opinion but the majority consensus on this game is that it is indeed garbage. The reviews are dead on for the broken mess of a game that is clearly a cash grab. If you like it fine, just you're in a small minority that thinks its good. To most people that aren't gonna buy anything with Walking Dead slapped on the cover this is a huge waste of time and money.
#15GiftedACIIIPosted 4/10/2013 5:55:57 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
ThisGuy101 posted...

Well your entitled opinion but the majority consensus on this game is that it is indeed garbage. The reviews are dead on for the broken mess of a game that is clearly a cash grab. If you like it fine, just you're in a small minority that thinks its good. To most people that aren't gonna buy anything with Walking Dead slapped on the cover this is a huge waste of time and money.

I don't play this game myself but I think enough people know that. Just let the small minority enjoy what they enjoy. Of course it's a bad game and I think most people who bought it saw that they made a bad decision, but let the people who enjoy a bad game enjoy it.
#16cbas593Posted 4/10/2013 6:54:04 AM
I enjoy it, I had low expectations for the game and have enjoyed it, especially using the crossbow, that is one of my favorite things.
#17bleeding_violetPosted 4/10/2013 9:03:19 PM
So against my better judgement I decided to rent this POS game from Redbox to get my Walking Dead fix since the season just ended. And all I can say is that even at 2 dollars to rent, I still feel ripped off. Played for 2 hours and like 15mins and returned it to Redbox. I mean

- crappy graphics

- crappy story not even worth telling

- broken/ half @ssed game mechanics, and game play in general.

This game is the perfect example of an half @ssed rushed, POS liscened game that was obviously rushed to be a quick cash grab. I know a lot of you will make excuses for this game to justify buying it or whatever but come on! This game is garbage and I am a huge Walking Dead comic and Show fan. Not trying to insult or troll but anyone that think this game is good, has extremely low standard in games. I don't care if your a walking dead fanatic this game is simplest not worth anyone's time or money. Play the Telltell Walking Dead game or Left 4 Dead instead. 4/10

Next time just give your two dollars to a homeless person who is starving instead of wasting peoples time with your self righteous, spoiled rotten brat "review" in which you not only didn't finish the game but decided that no one else should even spend two dollars to rent it.

If someone is a Walking Dead fan and isn't wanting to play another Halo COD gears or whatever this is AT LEAST worth a rental to make up your own mind. And troll posts from game nerds who expect everything to cater their specific "gaming needs" should be a thing of the past but bullies need other people to team up and pick on people who like something that wasn't made for them. So of course while the d&^%less nerds have a chance to pile on and talk trash they will. Its typical gang mentality, much like the herds you play against in this game. They act hard when they have back up but individually they are just little b^%$es with no minds of their own or a pair of balls between the whole bunch of them.

Just typical sheep, no individuality, no fun, just boring and trying to rid the world of anything that makes them uncomfortable or threatens their hold on all the boring dorky games that are forced down everyone elses throats just because the nerds masses show up dressed up like dbags at gamestop at midnight when the new big release comes out.

One thing I've noticed about male and female gamers is that girls prefer a game (usually anyways) that holds some interest for them. Alot of the same guys that say DDR and dance central and whatever other dance games suck and haven't even played them shouldn't be able to dictate that because DDR doesn't sell as much as Halo doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. Girls also seem to prefer character and tv movies licensed games. When I used to hang out and play games with my Homegirls we used to play Buffy and Mortal Kombat and DDR and we used to have alot of fun together. Fun is fun quit trying to say that only what you like is fun. Because not everyone agrees. I can guarantee you that playing games with girls who are gawking at all these hot girl characters and commenting on there curves is alot more fun than you would think.

I love games and I love gamers as a whole but this nerd troll bully internet garbage has got to stop. If you don't like something and someone else does why do you want to make them feel bad about it? Is your life that small that you have to try to keep other people from enjoying something just because you don't. Rushed or not, this game isn't garbage. It turned out much better than most of us expected. Garbage is the hate and trolling going on in this board that serves no purpose. Two dollars isn't much to try a game. That way you can play it without buying it, you should feel lucky that you have freedom of choice and stop trying to convince others that they don't even deserve to make up their own minds because this game is THAT bad. Its not quit crying.
#18Blizzard09Posted 4/11/2013 8:17:19 PM
So against my better judgement I decided to rent this POS game from Redbox to get my Walking Dead fix since the season just ended. And all I can say is that even at 2 dollars to rent, I still feel ripped off. Played for 2 hours and like 15mins and returned it to Redbox. I mean

- crappy graphics

- crappy story not even worth telling

- broken/ half @ssed game mechanics, and game play in general.

This game is the perfect example of an half @ssed rushed, POS liscened game that was obviously rushed to be a quick cash grab. I know a lot of you will make excuses for this game to justify buying it or whatever but come on! This game is garbage and I am a huge Walking Dead comic and Show fan. Not trying to insult or troll but anyone that think this game is good, has extremely low standard in games. I don't care if your a walking dead fanatic this game is simplest not worth anyone's time or money. Play the Telltell Walking Dead game or Left 4 Dead instead. 4/10

Left 4 Dead has everything you just said is wrong with this game.. and I mean everything... Only difference is Left 4 dead did it right and had multiplayer so people didn't care, toss a multiplayer/co-op in this game and it would be the same.

Now I loved Left 4 Dead and this game is just ok, I wouldn't bought it myself, but my girlfriend got it so I played it and its worth a play for fun, but thats it just for fun.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.