New mode

#1KillallzombiesPosted 4/8/2013 2:43:11 PM
As we are all disappointed there was no multiplayer in this game it would have been amazing to have the dayz feel on xbox but I have some news before people get hyper no there is no multiplayer but there is a new mode coming not herd it's different it's called true survival this is a idea name from activison it has several maps where you have to survive for as long as possible there will be leaderboards and what you do is spawn in a massive city you do anything to survive still no news on multiplayer except herd mode should become co-op in a few weeks let me know what you think below
#2fceurichPosted 4/8/2013 4:24:55 PM
source????
#3jhm4887Posted 4/9/2013 4:30:18 AM
Where is the confirmation?
#4Saintx13Posted 4/9/2013 5:42:50 AM
Killallzombies posted...
As we are all disappointed there was no multiplayer in this game it would have been amazing to have the dayz feel on xbox but I have some news before people get hyper no there is no multiplayer but there is a new mode coming not herd it's different it's called true survival this is a idea name from activison it has several maps where you have to survive for as long as possible there will be leaderboards and what you do is spawn in a massive city you do anything to survive still no news on multiplayer except herd mode should become co-op in a few weeks let me know what you think below

Liar. Activision will be releasing the preorder bonuses as DLC. That's it. The game won't be supported after that due to horrible sales.

This will be clear after the upcoming and likely final price drop (let's just say you will be digging through the bins to find a copy.)
#5Saintx13Posted 4/9/2013 5:46:15 AM
Oh and for confirmation tweet one of the Devs. They will confirm there is no planned DLC.
#6fceurichPosted 4/9/2013 8:38:19 AM(edited)
it was already confirmed via facebook the game has far exceeded expectations withvery good sales and more dlc in the works including dlc where u play as merle
#7Billy-De-KidPosted 4/9/2013 5:16:06 PM
Killallzombies posted...

http://i.qkme.me/1t0m.jpg
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#8opiPosted 4/9/2013 9:08:33 PM
that's the longest sentence i ever had the misfortune of reading.
---
GT: The DaddyDoodle
#9Billy-De-KidPosted 4/10/2013 1:54:04 PM
opi posted...
that's the longest sentence i ever had the misfortune of reading.

It isn't a sentence.

It doesn't have a period/exclamation mark/question mark at the end.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth