Been selling very well more dlc on the way!!!!

#1fceurichPosted 4/9/2013 8:35:29 AM
a couple of my xbox friends from Canada says the game has been sold out everywhere. I am in Colorado and the 3 walmarts, 1 target and best buy in my town are all sold out activision messaged saying the game has been selling very well so more dlc might be coming despite bad reviews!
#2Saintx13Posted 4/10/2013 6:52:07 AM
fceurich posted...
a couple of my xbox friends from Canada says the game has been sold out everywhere. I am in Colorado and the 3 walmarts, 1 target and best buy in my town are all sold out activision messaged saying the game has been selling very well so more dlc might be coming despite bad reviews!

Post the Facebook link.
#3Saintx13Posted 4/10/2013 6:53:20 AM
fceurich posted...
it was already confirmed via facebook the game has far exceeded expectations withvery good sales and more dlc in the works including dlc where u play as merle
#4fceurich(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:38:52 AM
message from developers to me via facebook

Terminal Reality

Hi Chris, nice to hear from you. Sales have been very strong, so we should know in the next few weeks if the next DLC will be coming out and approved by activision. We're all hopeful!
#5Saintx13Posted 4/10/2013 7:48:12 AM
fceurich posted...

Terminal Reality

Hi Chris, nice to hear from you. Sales have been very strong, so we should know in the next few weeks if the next DLC will be coming out and approved by activision. We're all hopeful!

Where is the part where it says it has DLC that includes playing as Merle (despite the fact they would have to change a chunk of the story?)

You may fit right in on these forums. These people would rather be lied to about possible "good" stuff to do with the game then hear the truth about how bad it is.

Do yourself a favor and hold your breath for this one. No really... try.
#6HenryjkslPosted 4/11/2013 6:37:39 AM
It's too funny that you're calling this guy a liar... Since you know... You were lying on this board the whole time.
#7Saintx13Posted 4/11/2013 7:21:01 AM
Henryjksl posted...
It's too funny that you're calling this guy a liar... Since you know... You were lying on this board the whole time.

About what?
#8dataDyneSoldierPosted 4/11/2013 12:28:07 PM
Saintx13 posted...
Henryjksl posted...

About what?

About the game being bad. It's a 10/10. Best first person shooter since GoldenEye!
---
Anaheim Ducks 2013: 27-9-5
If I finish all of my chores and you finish thine, then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699
#9vegeta40Posted 4/11/2013 5:05:19 PM
fceurich posted...

Terminal Reality

Good to hear! I was hoping for more DLC. Hopefully new achievements as well. I'm actually quite excited now. Thanks for letting us know.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#10bleeding_violetPosted 4/11/2013 6:03:00 PM
fceurich posted...

Terminal Reality

I'm hopeful as well but I'm not holding my breath for more dlc than the preorder bonuses dlc. I would buy it if and when released but I just don't know that it will happen.

I'm skeptical but very hopeful.