Been selling very well more dlc on the way!!!!

#11jhm4887Posted 4/12/2013 8:10:48 AM
Been it is an Activision game, I Would Expect DLC.
#12DarquePosted 4/12/2013 11:13:16 AM
Saintx13 posted...
Henryjksl posted...
It's too funny that you're calling this guy a liar... Since you know... You were lying on this board the whole time.

About what?

Didn't you say you were leaving?

Guess that was a lie.. =V
---
Jill Valentine > You
#13HenryjkslPosted 4/12/2013 1:58:56 PM
^ that's one.

And the sale being wrong at your fictional job you troll.
#14Saintx13Posted 4/13/2013 11:30:30 AM
Henryjksl posted...
^ that's one.

Off by a week, cry me a river. Fact is I saved a lot of people money. Plus I also got the satisfaction of knowing that a lot of people didn't waste their money at all based on my information.

Keep trying to justify that purchase. :)
#15bleeding_violetPosted 4/15/2013 7:07:54 AM
Saintx13 posted...
Henryjksl posted...
^ that's one.

Off by a week, cry me a river. Fact is I saved a lot of people money. Plus I also got the satisfaction of knowing that a lot of people didn't waste their money at all based on my information.

Really were they coming into your store in droves to buy the game at the new sale price you promised and when they asked you to rustle up a copy you told them they weren't available anymore and sent them away while saving them lots of money?

Is that how it went?

Also no one has to "justify" anything to you or any of the other trolls on this board. You're only still here because you can get away with it. You didn't like it and a bunch of other people wanted a different "better" game as well. If people weren't kissing your a$$ on here or being the brunt or your ridicule you would have left by now. This board is pretty divided by people who do and do not like this game. But not everyone who says how bad this game is has even played it and have said as much. They said things like they don't like it because they saw a video of it or because everyone else says it sucks so it does.

You're wasting your time if you think you've done much here considering that the game hasn't sold nearly as bad as you had hoped.

I didn't think you were a troll before but the fact remains you are maliciously picking on people who like this game with your snide little remarks about Justifying purchases etc. etc. After listening to you rant and rave about how horrible this game is, I still bought it knowing I was taking a chance and I love my game. I wish I hadn't even considered what you or the other trolls said. It made me wonder if I was actually wasting my time playing it. But somewhere soon after playing it I realized I was having fun.

I don't get any joy in you not having an opinion that matters to everyone. Most people wrote you off as a troll right away because they thought you were lying and then it turns out you did take liberties with the truth. I read what you had said and considered it as I waited WAY too long for Amazon to ship my order. But you're still here trying to "justify" everything you said before. May I ask why if your job was successful in deterring people from buying this game? I thought that was your whole mission, not ridiculing people who don't agree with you.

Good luck to you and your gf, although I must admit that I feel sorry for her having to put up with someone who is always so right and everyone else (whose opinions differ) are always so wrong. She must get tired of that kind of self righteousness sometimes. You would be wise to keep some of your hateful lopsided views to yourself or you may one day find yourself by yourself. And then you will really have something to be bitter and cry about. But by then no one will care to hear your narrow-minded opinions that are just that opinions and NOT in fact facts.

Good luck sir and may we never have to bother you with our free speech about how much we actually all are really enjoying our fine purchases.
#16Billy-De-KidPosted 4/17/2013 2:46:23 PM
bleeding_violet posted...
Saintx13 posted...
Henryjksl posted...
^ that's one.

Really were they coming into your store in droves to buy the game at the new sale price you promised and when they asked you to rustle up a copy you told them they weren't available anymore and sent them away while saving them lots of money?

Is that how it went?

Also no one has to "justify" anything to you or any of the other trolls on this board. You're only still here because you can get away with it. You didn't like it and a bunch of other people wanted a different "better" game as well. If people weren't kissing your a$$ on here or being the brunt or your ridicule you would have left by now. This board is pretty divided by people who do and do not like this game. But not everyone who says how bad this game is has even played it and have said as much. They said things like they don't like it because they saw a video of it or because everyone else says it sucks so it does.

You're wasting your time if you think you've done much here considering that the game hasn't sold nearly as bad as you had hoped.

I didn't think you were a troll before but the fact remains you are maliciously picking on people who like this game with your snide little remarks about Justifying purchases etc. etc. After listening to you rant and rave about how horrible this game is, I still bought it knowing I was taking a chance and I love my game. I wish I hadn't even considered what you or the other trolls said. It made me wonder if I was actually wasting my time playing it. But somewhere soon after playing it I realized I was having fun.

I don't get any joy in you not having an opinion that matters to everyone. Most people wrote you off as a troll right away because they thought you were lying and then it turns out you did take liberties with the truth. I read what you had said and considered it as I waited WAY too long for Amazon to ship my order. But you're still here trying to "justify" everything you said before. May I ask why if your job was successful in deterring people from buying this game? I thought that was your whole mission, not ridiculing people who don't agree with you.

Good luck to you and your gf, although I must admit that I feel sorry for her having to put up with someone who is always so right and everyone else (whose opinions differ) are always so wrong. She must get tired of that kind of self righteousness sometimes. You would be wise to keep some of your hateful lopsided views to yourself or you may one day find yourself by yourself. And then you will really have something to be bitter and cry about. But by then no one will care to hear your narrow-minded opinions that are just that opinions and NOT in fact facts.

Good luck sir and may we never have to bother you with our free speech about how much we actually all are really enjoying our fine purchases.

Ya here that, Saintx13???

Pack up yer tiny little reptile brain...........

And get outta here!!!
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth