Ranged weapon achievement

#1MaydayPosted 4/15/2013 7:19:09 AM
For some reason I can't seem to get this achievement. I'm almost 100% sure I've killed with all of the weapons....let's see.....bolt action rifle...3 different shotguns...revolver, high-powered handgun, two auto rifles. Am I missing a handgun or something?

I've looked at weapon lists and I know I've killed with all of them. Was there something I missed?
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
#2Mayday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:22:06 AM
I forgot to list crossbow....it's gotta be one of the handguns. Can anyone give me the locations of the fast-acting and high-powered handguns?
---
#3vegeta40Posted 4/15/2013 5:40:12 PM
Mayday posted...
For some reason I can't seem to get this achievement. I'm almost 100% sure I've killed with all of the weapons....let's see.....bolt action rifle...3 different shotguns...revolver, high-powered handgun, two auto rifles. Am I missing a handgun or something?

I've looked at weapon lists and I know I've killed with all of them. Was there something I missed?

Did you find the Glock? I think it's called the fast action pistol or something in game. You can find to in the very first area of the final level. One is in a tent on your left in a dead soldier's hand, and another is on the ground in front of a tent if my memory serves me right. I can't exactly remember where to find the 1911 aka High Power Pistol, but I know there are quite a few throughout the campaign.

Also, did you get a kill with a Grenade? Because that counts as a ranged weapon as well.

For the sake of completion, I'll list all the weapons you will need to use

Fast Action Pistol
High Powered Pistol
Revolver
Double Barrel Shotgun
Pump Shotgun
Semi Auto Shotgun
Crossbow
Assault Rifle
Bolt Action Rifle
Semi Auto Rifle
Grenade

Let me know if you need to know where something else is.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#4legionisvegasPosted 4/16/2013 1:45:27 AM
There is a fast action handgun in the hospital level. Ummm that's a maze though. I'm fairly positive there is a fast action handgun in Sherwood too.. In the abandoned house between Jane and the other guy at level start.
#5Mayday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:55:34 AM
Yeah...it was the fast-action...can't believe I had never fired that one before....and I did find it in that maze of a hospital after looking for about 45 minutes. Thanks.
---
#6Mayday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:06:57 PM
And thank you vegeta for that massive list....I appreciate your response.
---
#7vegeta40Posted 4/19/2013 10:37:10 PM
Mayday posted...
And thank you vegeta for that massive list....I appreciate your response.

No problem, happy to help.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!