The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Herd mode and walker execution pack are available on xbl today

#1fceurichPosted 4/16/2013 7:56:31 AM
in case u missed out
#2durangodanPosted 4/16/2013 8:19:09 AM
I thought it was today, wasn't sure. Just had as check and can't find anything. Don't know what time it updates (in the EU)
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
#3AddplayerPosted 4/16/2013 9:05:38 AM
fceurich posted...
in case u missed out

Is herd mode one level with multiple waves of zombies?
What is walker execution?
---
AWESOME!!!
#4fceurich(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 9:27:28 AM(edited)
yep about herd mode and walker execution is 5 additional melee weapons for story mode u get after u get the truck at the end of the first level

400 mp for both modes for 240 mp for them individually
#5bleeding_violetPosted 4/16/2013 1:04:08 PM
I want to get the herd mode since I already had the execution pack (which has the coolest melee weapon in the game if you don't already have it. It is totally worth getting I love the reinforced machete two swift chops and a zombies head lops right off)

But I do have a question about herd mode for myself and others who do not have it. What does it add to the game? I mean, is it any different then running through the FireSign level shooting your guns and being swarmed by walkers?

Is it a brand new background that isn't in the game? And most of all is it fun and does it have some sort of high score of kills or something that keeps track of you best scores?

Thanks
#6fceurich(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:42:09 PM
herd mode is basically survival just 1 map the church one as u get through waves the buildings open up and church etc every weapon is in the mode it does keep track of score but I dunno if u can see scores though it is 240 mp I already had it but I got the walker execution pack since I got this game at gamestop it is pretty cool
#7bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 2:35:12 AM
Thanks I bought it earlier after I posted and before I read this, I will be playing it sometime soon :) I hope its a blast
#8LeadguiPosted 4/17/2013 3:36:55 AM
Hey, I really want the DLC's for the walking dead survival instinct ( including the herd mode and execution pack thing) but it is sold out EVERYWHERE !! Umm I live in Australia anyone know when it'll be put on to the playstation store ???? Please reply ASAP thanks ;)
#9bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 7:09:00 AM
You mean the game itself is sold out?

I have no idea when the DLC will become available on PSN store, have you tried the PS3 Walking Dead Survival Instinct board? Maybe they would know?
#10bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 10:08:12 AM
I finally got to play herd mode and its awesome so far, Its really weird that even though I only finished playing it once I think I'm already obsessed with it.

Another really weird thing 6 waves completed and 66 walkers total killed.

really 666? the first time I play it and they maul me after I reach that exact number. Very suspicious lol.

But yeah its really fun.