Herd mode and walker execution pack are available on xbl today

#11bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 12:45:42 PM
Herd Mode is really cool but one problem I have finally found with this game. It doesn't keep track anywhere of your high score in kills from herd mode I got up to 80 but I wish it would show up on some menu somewhere, you know in case I forget or I want to show my GF or Fiance or whatever later.

Oh well if they ever release a patch or more DLC maybe they will add a leaderboard or something so you know how well you did. I forget stuff like that all the time so it would be helpful for me.
#12durangodanPosted 4/17/2013 1:12:00 PM
Still isn't up in the UK...
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
#13bleeding_violetPosted 4/17/2013 3:20:42 PM
durangodan posted...
Still isn't up in the UK...

Is it possible to buy the herd mode as dlc from gamestop or something where you get a code? Or is it not sold at all through them? I was just asking because I used to buy DLC arcade games through them. But Idk.

I'm sure it will be out soon there.
#14LeadguiPosted 4/17/2013 11:03:41 PM
Yea ill try that thanks, umm is it released on Xbox ??? Cause if it is I'm assuming that it'll be on the playstation store with in the next month. And I'm talking about the dlc, I can buy the game now but I wanna buy and have dlc packs at same time, if anyone knows if it's avalible anywhere in Australia or UK please reply now or if they know when it will be released on psn store thanks