What am I doing wrong? Acheivement help: possible spoilers

#1MaydayPosted 4/23/2013 12:04:22 PM
Right....the achievement for killing off five eaters with the bolt action rifle before they eat you just will not open up for me. I've checked every tutorial on youtube and I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong.

I'm supposed to finish chapter one and then the achievement will open...right? Any suggestions? I thought I already had this achievement as I've completed it about a dozen times by now...it just won't register. Help....thanks.
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
#2DarquePosted 4/23/2013 1:32:38 PM
I'm kinda curious about this myself.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3ignorant_pantsPosted 4/23/2013 4:41:38 PM
The Hunted Becomes the Hunter achievement unlocks after you've collected fuel and escape in the truck with Jess (after the opening credits) It's easy to pull off, its just the fact that the achievement doesn't actually register until you finish the level that got me.

Once you spot the zombies chowing down on your hunting buddy, just turn back around and sprint towards the end of the creek bed, where you spot the deer, then you can easily pop some heads with your rifle as they come at you all in a row and you don't have to worry about getting ambushed from the sides.
#4Mayday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:51:22 AM
That's just the way I've done it many times...something is just wrong.
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
#5ignorant_pantsPosted 4/25/2013 6:31:00 PM
Hmmm.... there is an issue with restarting where if you choose to restart a level you've been playing it won't register any achievements that you should have attained.. only other thing I can think of. If only they'd register the friggin achievement right before the opening credits!