My Review on this Game

#1Space_GodzilllaPosted 5/8/2013 9:51:55 PM
Made my video review for the game awhile back and needless to say I actually enjoyed it. You can check it out here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tcpPrl12Dk
#2bleeding_violetPosted 5/9/2013 11:32:27 PM
I really appreciated this review, not just because I very strongly agree with most of what you said but more to the point that you actually took the time to play and THEN reviewed it. As opposed to what alot of people have been doing which is just going by initial reaction and hating it because it didn't cater to them specifically.

For instance it wasn't exactly what I was expecting either, but thats a good thing because alot of people criticized it before they even played it. The sheep will always stay with the flock and will always try to destroy anything different.

Also I loved the graphics. The color scheme was perfect for the game since it was more faithful to the show in that there a lot of earthtones which are what nature is actually supposed to look like.

Anyways good review and thank you for sharing it with us. I hope other people will check it ou as well.