something wierd happened

#1ninebreaker47Posted 5/11/2013 9:35:33 PM
So i was on my way to lemon hill after completeing the hospital level and i always take the back roads to gather supplies. I stoped at three different places on the way to lemon hill. the first was a diner then a car blocking the road and then a diner again. the wierd thing that happened was the second diner looked exactly the same as the first one except this time i never saw a single zombie anywhere. i ran into some old lady in the house and found ammo gas and food all over the place but no walkers. has anyone else experienced this?
#2bleeding_violetPosted 5/12/2013 2:03:12 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
So i was on my way to lemon hill after completeing the hospital level and i always take the back roads to gather supplies. I stoped at three different places on the way to lemon hill. the first was a diner then a car blocking the road and then a diner again. the wierd thing that happened was the second diner looked exactly the same as the first one except this time i never saw a single zombie anywhere. i ran into some old lady in the house and found ammo gas and food all over the place but no walkers. has anyone else experienced this?

Yes of course these are levels where you are supposed to rescue a survivor which is who the old lady was. One of the survivors. All of these in between towns people are required to have in your party in order to get the achievement where you travel with every single optional survivor at least once. I hope you had room to bring her with you.

Don't worry it carries over between different playthroughs of the game.
#3David_Mills7Posted 5/13/2013 9:20:13 AM
Ha! Yeah I thought the same thing when I got that that part. I was glad the zombies were all dead, but it was too quiet....

I expected something big to jump out at me or something. TANK!!!!
#4ninebreaker47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 11:30:16 AM
David_mills7 posted...
Ha! Yeah I thought the same thing when I got that that part. I was glad the zombies were all dead, but it was too quiet....

lol. I guess its just another one of the many glitches there are in this game. Way to many. This game could have been so much better if the just spent a little more time fine tuning all the little problems before release. Or at least give us an update jeez. I expected more from activision.
#5bleeding_violetPosted 5/20/2013 12:51:03 AM
ninebreaker47 posted...
David_mills7 posted...

lol. I guess its just another one of the many glitches there are in this game. Way to many. This game could have been so much better if the just spent a little more time fine tuning all the little problems before release. Or at least give us an update jeez. I expected more from activision.

Definitely not a glicth. Afterall it wouldn't make a ton of sense for one person to be trapped by themselves surrounded by zombies and somehow not be dead yet.

At least thats the way I figured they meant it to seem. There are a few in between places where the people are surrounded by zombies but they are still safely barricaded inside of a house.

But just like the show I would imagine any people that wanted to live would clear out their immediate surroundings (like the prison or Herschells farm or the governors town) so they don't get caught off guard by zombies that they allowed to remain in their vicinity because if the zombies KNOW you are there they never stop attacking you.
#6ninebreaker47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:18:52 PM
bleeding_violet posted...
ninebreaker47 posted...
David_mills7 posted...

Definitely not a glicth. Afterall it wouldn't make a ton of sense for one person to be trapped by themselves surrounded by zombies and somehow not be dead yet.

At least thats the way I figured they meant it to seem. There are a few in between places where the people are surrounded by zombies but they are still safely barricaded inside of a house.

Yet every other level has survivors trapped or surrounded by zombies that aren't dead yet any this is the only incidence where there is a survivor in a level and not a single zombie. So on the contrary your saying that it wouldn't make sense for one person to be trapped by themselves surrounded by zombies and somehow not be dead yet can't be the case now can it?

Like you said there are there are a few in between places where the people are surrounded by zombies but they are still safely barricaded inside of a house. Your telling my that one 60 yr old unarmed lady cleared out all those zombies alone? I want proof damn it because i find that hard to believe. If it isn't a glitch well then its just plain stupid then. Either way doesn't really mater that much to anyone now does it because this game is already dead.
#7bleeding_violetPosted 5/20/2013 5:19:25 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
bleeding_violet posted...
ninebreaker47 posted...
David_mills7 posted...

Yet every other level has survivors trapped or surrounded by zombies that aren't dead yet any this is the only incidence where there is a survivor in a level and not a single zombie. So on the contrary your saying that it wouldn't make sense for one person to be trapped by themselves surrounded by zombies and somehow not be dead yet can't be the case now can it?

Like you said there are there are a few in between places where the people are surrounded by zombies but they are still safely barricaded inside of a house. Your telling my that one 60 yr old unarmed lady cleared out all those zombies alone? I want proof damn it because i find that hard to believe. If it isn't a glitch well then its just plain stupid then. Either way doesn't really mater that much to anyone now does it because this game is already dead.

I personally haven't played it in awhile but yeah there aren't alot of people playing that are looking for help on here anyways. I still love the game though, and I still am sure its not a glitch just because we've all had the same level. Its the diner with the house across the street from it right?

I don't think I've found all the survivors in between levels I might be missing 1 or 2 I think. I know there was an in between level where there is a girl that you have to save her from zombies and shes in some overturned trains. Thats a much shorter level. I like it but I loved showing up on that one level with no zombies that was just cool :)